• Prune Face

Votes: 13 18.6%
  • Gamorrean Guard

Votes: 36 51.4%
  • Imperial Gunner

Votes: 38 54.3%
  • Ugnaught

Votes: 18 25.7%
  • Imperial Stormtrooper (Hoth Battle Gear)

Votes: 55 78.6%
  • Rancor Keeper

Votes: 9 12.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final group to go live today and I think an interesting group with some great figures.

The most consistent figure ever in the Forum Figure comp is the Hoth Stormtrooper and he gets his campaign underway here. The Hoth trooper must wonder what he has to do to be victorious having reached the final in 2014, 2015 and 2018, before eventually losing to Stormtrooper, Boba Fett and Biker Scout in each final. The other two years where he failed to reach the final he still managed a semi final in 2016 and a quarter final in 2017. Judging by his previous he has to be considered a major threat to all the other figures, but has he got what it takes to finally put the demons to bed and win the final battle.

If he is to go all the way he'll have to come out of a reasonable tough group, one figure he will need to beat is the amazing Imperial Gunner, although surprisingly the Gunner hasn't cleared the group stage on three occasions and has fallen at 2nd and 3rd round the two times he has cleared it.

It's Jedi love in this group as Prune Face (1st round elimination always) and Rancor Keeper (also 1st round loser every year) will attempt to clear the group for the first time, alongside a stunning figure, the Gamorrean Guard, as far as I'm concerned the Gamorrean Guard should have faired better over the years, 2nd round exits in 2014 and 2015, 1st round exits in 2016 and 2018 and a third round elimination in 2017 has seen, in my opinion, this figure fall short from where he really should be.

Making up the group is another figure who has failed to reach the knockouts before, Ugnaught, which is a real shame as he's a handsome little chap.

Interesting group, looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

LET THE VOTING BEGIN

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE THREE

VOTING CLOSES MONDAY 7th JANUARY at 8.05pm

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
907F70CE-7B3D-4BCE-96F9-8A955086C49C.jpeg

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Hoth Stormtrooper - I get why he does well, great figure
Gam Guard - awesome, just awesome
Imperial Gunner - Really nice figure and just pips Ugnaught for the vote

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Two stand outs as Stuart had said, the Snowtrooper and the Gunner, two of my favourites and both would make worthy winners.
Third goes to the bald fat bloke, just because it's like loking in the mirror! :lol:

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
Hoth Stormtrooper - Boom.. simply the best of all the Imperial troops right there.... Man in a skirt, what more can a kid want!
Prune Face - the dear hunter of the rebel alliance, winner!
Gamorrean Guard - C'mon big fella, kick some butt for once... massive lump of unbelievably well sculpted plastic. SO much detail and a wicked axe too

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Imperial gunner, Hoth Stormtrooper and Prune Face. Another group of figures I never had as a child, but Hoth Stormtrooper is a great figure, imperial gunner is also really cool and Prune face has soft goods :)

roundster

Jedi Master
Supporter
Imp storm - gotta love a stormtrooper
Gammy Guard - great lump of plastic!
Prune Face - love a soft goods cape!!

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Hoth Trooper followed by Ugnaught.

The Ugnaught was the one figure I was desparate for as it was the last one I needed to completed a line on the back of the card.

Finally found one in Lewis's in Hanley - will never forget it :)

Stormtrooper88

Padawan
Prune Face was one of my favourites as a kid. Just Googled him and found out he was a good guy. Always used him on the Dark Side for battles. Anyway, I want him to win.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Hoth Stormie tops the group with another devastating display as he looks for his fourth final.

Imperial Gunner pips Gamorrean Guard for the second qualifying spot

QUALIFIERS

Death Star Droid
Hoth Rebel Solider
Power Droid
Chewbacca / Leia Bespin
Stormtrooper
Luke Jedi
Greedo
Sand People
ERG
Luke X-Wing