Forum Playset of the Year 2019 - Round 1 - Group L

• Dagobah Action Playset

Votes: 24 55.8%
  • Sy Snootles And The Rebo Band

Votes: 19 44.2%

• Total voters

Pomse2001

Grand Master
As promised I will do forum of the year playset and vehicles. I have choosen to do playsets first. There is some differences on some of the playsets so I have choosen to add the big variants of playsets kenner vs. palitoy.

Choose one playset from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 19.11 on 9th July UK time :D

Let the Vote Begin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
01.jpg

02.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok I have to choose the Dagobah Action Playset, the home for the jedi master Yoda.

ok what can the band do, play music :? but the band looks cool. But then again can it beat the jedi masters home :?

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
She Snootles and her band are super cool. Great figures and very much in vogue at the moment with prices higher than a couple of years ago IMO, which goes against a general trend of a downturn in the market. But The Dagobah Playset was one of my only SW related memories from childhood. My mate brought it into school on the last day of term and I was so jealous as it was so cool. Gets my vote.

x-wingMark

Jedi Master
I never had the dagobah play set but did have the band, which got played with the jabba play set for hours. Happy days!

So the band for me.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I like them both and won't be upset whichever one wins, however on balance I'm voting for the Rebo Band as it's a terrific set with 3 really strongly sculpted figures, and a great organ for Max Rebo to play, plus 2 mikes and Droopy's flute! It's a great little set that packs a big punch.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
For a long time it looked like both sets would win and it was 50/50 but at the end Dagobah Action Playset took 56% of the votes, what a battle this group was :D

fuf7x2czccyh1x18djy7.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom