Darth Vader’s Star Destroyer Action Playset

Darth Vader’s Star Destroyer Action Playset

• Darth Vader’s Star Destroyer Action Playset will enter the Forum Playset of the Year 2019 quaterfina

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Darth Vader’s Star Destroyer Action Playset will enter the Forum Vehicles of the Year 2019

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Darth Vader’s Star Destroyer Action Playset will stay out of both and enter the Forum Playset of th

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Ok I have ****ed up, I have always thought the Darth Vader's Star Destroyer was a vehicle :oops: but today jay asked me if we had voted for the Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset in the first round of playset of the year.

I guess since jay is the first to ask about it then most think it is a vehicle or they have not missed it :?

I must admit I have never seen Action Playset writen on it before today :shock: I guess I do not look enough at my boxes since I can miss that :oops:

So it will be up to the forum to choose what we will do about it.

Voting Closes 20.49 on 13th July UK time

Let the Vote Begin

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Don't feel bad Lars. Most people think of it as a vehicle, but yes, it is indeed a playset :-D

I voted to enter it in this year's playset competition at the quarter final stage, so at least everyone will have a chance to vote for it (or not!) as they see fit. I doubt it will win, but then again, perhaps other people love it more than me... which is precisely why we have these votes!

Thanks for all your hard work running this terrific series of polls. I really do enjoy them and I am very grateful to you for taking the time to organize them :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
I don't even know what it looks like. :eek: :oops: :lol:
Does this help? :D

What A Long Name For A Toy - 01.jpg

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Pomse2001 said:
Ok I have ****ed up, I have always thought the Darth Vader's Star Destroyer was a vehicle :oops: but today jay asked me if we had voted for the Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset in the first round of playset of the year.

I guess since jay is the first to ask about it then most think it is a vehicle or they have not missed it :?

I must admit I have never seen Action Playset writen on it before today :shock: I guess I do not look enough at my boxes since I can miss that :oops:

Let the Vote Begin
Easily mistaken for a vehicle. Don't worry about it Lars. You are doing a fantastic job. Without you there wouldn't be a Forum TBH.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Pomse2001 said:

Let the Vote Begin
Easily mistaken for a vehicle. Don't worry about it Lars. You are doing a fantastic job. Without you there wouldn't be a Forum TBH.

thanks mate, but I am sure many other members do something special for the forum, so if I left the forum then it would still be here :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
48% of the votes goes to Darth Vader's Star Destroyer Action Playset will enter the Forum Playset of the Year 2019 quaterfinal, so I will add it.
Thanks for all the votes guys :wink:

Latest posts

Top Bottom