• Kenner Death Star Space Station

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Death Star from Palitoy

Votes: 28 75.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
the 2nd semi final is between the 2 death stars :shock: ok which death star is the best the one is plastic or the one in cardboard :?

Choose 1 playset from the list

The winner will go to the final

Voting Closes 15.53 on 20th July UK time

Let the Vote Begin

Pomse2001

Grand Master
01.jpg

02 (2).jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok this one is also easy for me, one of the last playsets that I am missing is the kenner death star :(

But I have to choose the palitoy, compared to the kenner as I can see on the picture. The palitoy is bigger because it is round, so it has more rooms and with all the cool pictures on the cardboard then I have to choose it. The kenner looks more like a corner on the death star but it also looks higher. But if I was a kid, I would much more have a palitoy death star :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Kenner Death Star is a good toy, but the Palitoy Death Star is a great toy. Quite simply a masterclass in how to make a brilliant playset, packed with fun and play features, with the most basic of materials; cardboard! Simple and economic to manufacture, easy and fun to assemble, superb fun to use, it looks stellar, and gives endless hours of play to children of all ages :-D.

It always has been, and always will be my favourite toy in any line, so it's no surprise that I'm voting for the Palitoy Death Star here! 8)

AndyPreston

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
The Kenner Death Star is a good toy, but the Palitoy Death Star is a great toy. Quite simply a masterclass in how to make a brilliant playset, packed with fun and play features, with the most basic of materials; cardboard! Simple and economic to manufacture, easy and fun to assemble, superb fun to use, it looks stellar, and gives endless hours of play to children of all ages :-D.

It always has been, and always will be my favourite toy in any line, so it's no surprise that I'm voting for the Palitoy Death Star here! 8)

I couldn't have put it any better! Brilliant toy and my favourite item in the whole range.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
after the first 6 votes it looked like a 50/50 battle but now it does not look like a 50/50 battle, can the kenner death star come back into the fight again :?

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
I agree with the comments above, the Palitoy Death Star is fantastic toy with loads of playability. I was never allowed one as a kid (being predominantly cardboard it wasn't deemed 'value for money' by my parents... even though we had the Palitoy 'Land of the Jawas'), but it's something I've coveted for the past 40 years.

Latest posts

Top Bottom