Choose one Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 21.53 on 4th October

Let the Vote Begin

Battle Damaged X-Wing Fighter.jpg

Speeder Bike Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok I to think about this one, I never had the x-wing when I was a kid, but my my first and nearly only vehicle was the speeder bike and I had 2 of them :D

Ruby2511

Sith Lord
Tough one Lars, you don't make it easy my friend :lol:

Got to go with the speeder bike, ROTJ is my favourite film, was 11 when I went to see it and it kick started my love for the films :D

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
Damn, that's a tough choice. I got both of these at the same Christmas and love them both.
I had to pick the speeder bike because it doesn't have battle-damage stickers on it. (My x-wing never had those stickers applied because I chose not to put them on it) :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Agreed they're both great vehicles. However, I've always hated the battle damage stickers Kenner made because they're not removable, plus we never actually see battle damage of that kind in the film, so I'm voting for the Speeder Bike.

UKS

Jedi Knight
Hated battle damage but hated speederbikes constantly flying apart more!

And at least the X-wing was playable when you lost bits. Speeder bike ended up being random space junk for most of the eighties!

TK-7785

Jedi Master
The X-Wing is as iconic to Star Wars as the Falcon and lightsabers, but...I love Speeder Bikes! Kinda wish they were real...except I'd probably kill myself instantly if they were. :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:
The X-Wing is as iconic to Star Wars as the Falcon and lightsabers, but...I love Speeder Bikes! Kinda wish they were real...except I'd probably kill myself instantly if they were. :lol:

I think you are correct, I think they fly pretty fast :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TK-7785 said:

ok they are not that fast 500 km/h :lol: https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/74-Z_speeder_bike/Legends

Latest posts

Top Bottom