The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 21.35 on 7th October

Let the Vote Begin

A-Wing Fighter.jpg

Battle Damaged X-Wing with sound.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I feel like I may be backing the loser here, but I'm going for the A-Wing. It's such a cool ship, and also has the distinction of being one of the very last ships made in the vintage line. I love the X-Wing too, but again, the Kenner version with the silly red LED in the nose puts me off. I'll be saving my X-Wing vote for the original Palitoy version... providing it's not pitted against the AT-AT or something! :lol:

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I've opted for the A-wing here. Never owned one, but my childhood X-wing was white and had no light or sounds so I never owned one of the X-wing versions that is featured here either. Was a tough choice though... :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I feel like I may be backing the loser here, but I'm going for the A-Wing. It's such a cool ship, and also has the distinction of being one of the very last ships made in the vintage line. I love the X-Wing too, but again, the Kenner version with the silly red LED in the nose puts me off. I'll be saving my X-Wing vote for the original Palitoy version... providing it's not pitted against the AT-AT or something! :lol:

The only thing I can say is that the x-wing from original palitoy version is in group S :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom