Votes: 27 69.2%
  • Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle

Votes: 12 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Choose 1 Vehicle from the list

The winner will be the winner of Forum Vehicle of the Year 2019.

Voting Closes 22.05 on 4th November

Let the Vote Begin

AT-AT.jpg

Rebel Armored Snowspeeder Vehicle.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
2 fantastic vehicles in the final, but I must admit I had not seen the snowspeeder in the final, but I am glad that there is surprises :lol:

I will choose the AT-AT, but it was not easy to choose it :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snow speeder for me, what a great toy.
It's now 1 vote each, lets stop the poll now and make it a draw, that would be the right thing to do for two such great toys?

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The AT-AT wins this for me. A super cool vehicle in the film, and a simply brilliant toy packed full of play value. The Snowspeeder's a terrific toy as well, but with the AT-AT to contend with, I think it will take more than a harpoon and tow cable to stop it crushing the opposition 8)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:
Snow speeder for me, what a great toy.
It's now 1 vote each, lets stop the poll now and make it a draw, that would be the right thing to do for two such great toys?

sorry mate but there can only be one winner :wink:

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Ah come on guys, the snow speeder flys, what does the ATAT do other than plod along and get caught up in a line fired from the best ship of all the snow speeder?
Just my opinion of course... :wink:

stratpack

Jedi Knight
Supporter
The AT-AT is one of the greatest vehicles in the SW range, absolutely no doubt. As a kid though I wanted but never got one so have no fuzzy warm memories of it.

I did have the Snowspeeder though and I absolutely loved it (even though that pesky harpoon used to keep falling off) so its going to get my vote. :wink:

TK-7785

Jedi Master
The Snowspeeder has just about everything going for it in my opinion; it's got light and sound, a great looking design, sleek and fast, it's pretty much to scale and one of the most screen accurate ships Kenner ever made. What's not to like! The AT-AT is also great, but sheer size removed just doesn't quite have the coolness or playability of the Snowspeeder.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Well it looks like the right two vehicles made the final! Both clearly very popular, and also both really good toys to actually play with :-D. From a crowded starting line-up these two have emerged as worthy finalists, but which one will nab the title?... Not long to wait now!

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Both great toys, but for me the Snowspeeder is a better toy. The proportions are better, it looks more movie accurate, has loads of play value, and as you can see below mine went everywhere with me :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

Stubbs

Jedi Master
Supporter
This was a hard one both of these vehicles are amazing and loved playing with both as a kid but it has to be the snow speeder for me.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
edd_jedi said:
Both great toys, but for me the Snowspeeder is a better toy. The proportions are better, it looks more movie accurate, has loads of play value, and as you can see below mine went everywhere with me :)

1.jpg

2.jpg
Those are great photos! Once a Star Wars fan, always a Star Wars fan! :-D

Latest posts

Top Bottom