• Sy Snootles

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • Gamorrean Guard

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group E looks quite uninspiring if you look at the competitors history in the competition.

Han Solo will start out clear favourite although his best is 3rd round which he has made on two occasions, in the other comps he has twice exited at the second round stage and the other two times failed to get out the groups! In fact in 2019 he finished a lowly 4th in Group C.

Romba, Klaatu Skiff and Sy Snootles have never cleared the group stage and Sy Snootles has finished bottom of her group on each occasions except once.

Gamorrean Guard has had an up and down past, Group stage exit in 2016, 2018 and 2019. His best performance was a run to the 3rd round in 2017. A figure which I personally feels has underperformed.

Nien Nunb completes the group but he has only cleared the group stage once, back in 2017, where he fell in the second round to The Princess.

A pretty open group, be interesting to see who takes the initiative to progress.

Please choose your favourite THREE figures

the top TWO will progress

Voting closes on Wednesday 8th at 1710

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
B176C618-4419-4AD0-B94C-BF780A1FCA17.jpeg

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Chose Snootles over Romba for the third choice. Was tough as there is something really powerful for me about the L17, but a dull, fat ewok shouldn't be progressing from this pick.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Delighted to see the small head Han being used for the Han entry this year :D Because of that, he easily wins my vote along with Sy Snootles and the Gam Guard.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Pretty straight forward group with Han Solo topping it by 3 votes over Gamorrean Guard. Nien Nunb was five more back whilst the other three figures crashed and burns, a never in doubt result for the two figures progressing though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom