• Chief Chirpa

Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Ree Yees

Votes: 7 17.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Another former champion begins their campaign, this time its the 2016 champion, Emperor's Royal Guard, his victory in '16 came as a surprise as he was a second round elimination in both 2014 and 2015, so to suddenly be crowned champion when he hadn't even competed previously was a surprise. Since the victory he hasn't come close to matching that achievement, he went out in the Group stage during his title defence in 2017, then in both 2018 & 2019 he fell at the third round.

Luke Jedi looks to be a difficult group rival, having cleared the group stage at every opportunity, he looked to be a challenger when he reached the quarter finals in 2014, but since then, although clearing the groups, he has had a 2nd round exit in 2015, 16, 18 and 19. Only once bettering that in 2017 when he made the 3rd round.

Sadly Admiral Ackbar, Chief Chirpa and Ree Yees have never cleared the group stages, which is quite surprising.

However, R2 Sensorscope has had three group eliminations (2014, 16 & 17) and on the three occasions he did progress he lost in the second round on all three campaigns.

Please choose your THREE favourites

Top TWO progress

Voting closes Sunday 12th at 1510

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
4EF8D955-8562-4C1B-986E-D31A43182A5F.jpeg

SAVORY100

Sith Lord
As ever, I'l drop a vote on Chirpa as he just feels great in hand.
Love ERG and was torn between Ree Yees and Ackbar for my final vote

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Luke Jedi is a great figure with so many cape variations. The snap cape variant is awesome. And the moulded face variant is another classic. Despite a **** weapon I put Ree Yees through because it's an interesting sculpt. Plus R2.

UKS

Jedi Knight
I voted on all these polls with my favourite figures WHEN I WAS A CHILD.

I felt that best represented the true value of them. The playability, the usability, and variety of uses they could be put to back then.

So for instance, I had no time for ERG as a kid, as he was almost useless for play and was dressed in a skirt. Nowadays I think the figure has great aesthetics and looks good on a shelf.

... but that isn't how I used him as a child.

So Yoda, Obi-Wan, any plastic cape figure, etc are all down low on my picks - yet AT-ST driver etc are much higher.

Anyone else pick like this?

UKS

Nita Nitro

Jedi Knight
I do, UKS... I remember how I felt about a given figure, and if I didn't have any in the group I just go with character/sculpt etc. :)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Lot's of Luke loving this year as Luke Jedi becomes the fourth Luke figure to progress. Joined by another former champ in the shape of ERG, so far 3 from 3 qualified for the former champions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom