• Han Solo (Trench Coat)

Votes: 21 48.8%
  • Jawa

Votes: 38 88.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group N will be an interesting battle for second place as I'm certain Jawa will dominate this one. Jawa has improved over the years, first three years saw 2 2nd round exits (2014 & 16) and a 3rd round in 2015, but the last three years has seen 2 semi finals (17 & 18) and a quarter final last time out. He's certainly a figure I always expect to see challenging and this group should be a safe option for him, another figure that could get some loving after The Mandolorian.

His challengers? well three of them have never gotten past this round, Emperor, Nikto and Han Trench have no pedigree whatsoever. Even the other 2 figures that make up the group are limited, Leia Bespin has exited 4 times at this stage and only done one better with 2 2nd round exits in 2015 & 2019. Wicket had always been a 1st round disappointment until 2019 when he finally got into the knockouts only to be beaten 45-19 to the Princess.

Whose going to come through this one, tough to call, but seriously look at little Wickets face before voting, so cute.

Please choose your favourite THREE figures

Top TWO will progress

Voting closes Wednesday 15th at 1930

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
8C901110-60D9-480F-B77B-15C476DF3C1F.jpeg

UKS

Jedi Knight
Again hard one:

Plastic cape girl? Again not for me back in the eighties - Princess Leia Organa (Bespin Gown)

Only Ewok I liked - Cute and fun! VOTE Wicket W Warrick

Love the character but hated the figure. Look at those super blocky legs? That don't fit some vehicles! And the weird solid wizards sleeves and the odd way his bum is effectively a right angle. NOPE. Emperor
Really liked the figure but his mostly unusable hands rendered his playability lower. So nope to Nikto
One of my favourite figures. Looks good, has a really cool trench coat. (which can be reused with other figures!) VOTE Han Solo (Trench Coat)
My Jawa had trashed by the lawnmower. I think I had another. Great fun slightly marred by the over the top cloth accessory. (I never knew about vinyl till adulthood.) VOTE Jawa

Latest posts

Top Bottom