• Paploo

Votes: 6 14.6%
  • C-3P0

Votes: 28 68.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The final group for this opening round sees no less than four figures who have failed to get beyond this group stage, 8D8, Dengar, Yak Face and Paploo have all never had that enjoyment of a head to head match up. If any of them are to experience it in 2020 they will need to beat the two first 12 figures to achieve it.

Death Squad Commander has also had three group stage eliminations, whilst his best is the third round which he achieved twice in 2015 and 2016, so another figure who hasn't been that well represented by the forum in the past.

The final figure for the round is the original C-3P0, but again three group stage exits including the last two comps and has only once reached the third round.

For the final grouping it seems that this is as wide open as it gets

Please choose your THREE favourite figures

Top TWO will progress

Voting closes Wednesday 15th at 1940

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
8AE38DE4-7569-4224-A04D-8A169C15DA6B.jpeg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
What a tough group, for all the wrong reasons...
Dengar DSC and Paploo, to show a bit of Ewok love.😀

UKS

Jedi Knight
Hard group as most of these i didn't like as a child.

I picked 8D8 because I used to pretend he was a transformer and turned into a sort of futuristic bull dozer by folding him over.

DSC as I broke off his head pretty early, my dad used Araldite (?) to stick it on and it came off again. (I broke it off). So I would have liked to have a replacement.

And finally I thin I chose Dengar. a Hard choice as I didn't like his built in backpack which made him hard to lay down or sit in vehicles. But he was the least worse then the other three. (disliked C3PO and ewoks!)

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
How tight was this, Dengar wins the group by a single point over Death Squad Commander who squeezes through by a single vote over Threepio

Latest posts

Top Bottom