• Han Solo

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)

Votes: 32 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Match 7 is an intriguing match up as Han Solo who topped Group E takes on the defending champion Luke Bespin.

Han Solo has pretty much always underwhelmed in the competition, but then again so had Luke Bespin, and then he went on to take the title in 2019. Good match up this, let's see if it's as close as I'm forseeing.

Please choose your FAVOURITE

Voting closes Wednesday 22nd at 1850

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
6BF1A29D-1120-4287-882E-CBC7A80A0A16.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
A cruel, cruel choice! I love Han, but I am forced to vote for Luke as he's jointly (with Yoda) my favourite figure in the entire line. Sorry Han, perhaps if you came with two cool weapons my choice might have been different :-(

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:
Never understood the attraction of that tan onesie. How he won forum figure of the year last year is beyond me :lol:

I do also not understand it, what is so special about him :lol:

UKS

Jedi Knight
As a child he was best as he wasn't limited like Farmboy with his stubby in-built lightsabre, he wasn't in a limiting costume like Luke Hoth or luke stormtrooper and his arms were straight making him more usable and playable with then the bent arm Luke Jedi.

Versatile, had first flexible lightsabre and came with a pistol as well!

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I stated I was surprised when Luke Bespin won the title last year and was pretty sure he wouldn't defend his crown, but this performance in the second round is saying something different. To beat Han Solo is one thing, but to be Han Solo by 21 votes... well I didn't see it coming. Luke Bespin marches on in his title defence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom