• Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship

Votes: 19 86.4%
  • Twin-Pod Cloud Car

Votes: 3 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship made it to the quater final last year can it do it again ?

Twin-Pod Cloud Car made it to the second round can it do it again or will it be knocked out by the slave one ?

Choose one Vehicle from the list

The winner will go to next round.

Voting Closes 21.55 on 1st August.

Let the Vote Begin

Slave I Boba Fett's Spaceship.jpg

Twin-Pod Cloud Car.jpg

scooternick

Jedi Knight
In my opinion the twin pod is a real looker but sadly lacks playability. I'll always be loyal to the twin pod because it was the one toy growing up that I naively thought was US only, which made me slightly obsessed by it!!

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Kenner's original Slave 1 design actually isn't a very good likeness. In fact, it's a terrible likeness! It's a great toy, but it doesn't really look like the ship we saw on screen. The Twin-Pod Cloud Car by contrast is a much better likeness, but a deeply terrible toy from a play value standpoint because it does next to nothing. However, the Twin-Pod holds a special place in my affections as it was a toy I saved up for and bought myself as a child, whereas Slave 1 was one of the few ESB toys I never owned back then. So even though Slave 1 will win this vote, the Twin-Pod gets my nostalgic vote :-D

Latest posts

Top Bottom