Votes: 18 56.3%
  • Snaggletooth (Blue)

Votes: 5 15.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
We're back!

And we're starting off with a belting group which includes the 2019 champion, Luke Bespin, who fell in the third round in 2020 during his title defence to Jawa.

But if Luke Bespin is to take the title for a second time he'll have to work hard in this opening stage. No more so than the fact he is up against another Luke figure, a figure which will be in the thoughts of the Star Wars world after the final chapter of The Mandalorian series 2. It is of course Luke Jedi Knight, although you'd have to go back to 2014 to find Luke Jedi's only Quarter final appearance, so he has in fact either always been unloved or always under performed, in 2020 he fell at the third round to Yoda, but that was a thumping result 27-13!

Death Star Droid also pops up in this group, DSD has qualified from the group stage 3 of the last 4 years, with 2020 being the year he failed to do so, but the floppy poor painted chrome droid will be fancying having a crack at this opening group.

The other four figures making up this opening group have NEVER in the seven previous competitions qualified from the opening group stage, all will be hoping 2021 is the year for them. Klaatu, Blue Snag, Lumat and Lando General Pilot all dreaming. Surely Lumat will make it, not only is he a hugable bear but hes also something to catch the drips when you miss the toilet!

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR THREE FAVOURITE FIGURES

The top two will qualify for the second phase.

VOTING CLOSES MONDAY 4th JAN @3.30pm

8ECEE2AD-38A8-4541-9EBC-978950F668A2 (1).JPG

jayums

Jedi Master
Luke Jedi for me - fresh from the mandalorian

I've gone for Klaatu - inexpensive , looks great .

Luke bespin snuck in there in a photo finish ...

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Luke Bespin and Jedi are easy choices, but I've also gone for Klaatu. Forgetting the film for a minute and looking objectively at the action figure, it's a decent sculpt with nice accessories. He's also the first MOC I bought back in 1994 so have got a soft spot for him.

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Stuart Skinner lumat...🤣🤣🤣

The two Lukes and the Disco loving General for me.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Voting closes and it's a whole lot of Luke progressing from this group.

2019 champion Luke Bespin tops the group by 6 votes and Luke Jedi romps through as second spot.

QUALIFIERS
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)

Latest posts

Top Bottom