• Emperor

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Paploo

Votes: 2 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
I'll tell you what this competition needs early doors and that's an uninspiring group. Although in my opinion there is a couple of gorgeous figures in this grouping.

First 12 Obi-Wan has the greatest past in the competition from this list, and listen to this, that is 2nd round exits in 2014, 2018 and 2020, and this is the highest achiever in the group :eek: but he's in fine form having come through the opening group stage last year before narrowly losing in Dengar in the second round by three votes.

Squid Head, in my humble opinion, is the stand out figure from this group, beautiful figure, great accessories, what more can you want. Well apparently you all want a lot more, a 3rd round run in 2014 is his best and 2nd round exits in 2016 and 2017 but he's failed to deliver and three years on the trot he's been eliminated at this opening stage, shocking. Last year he finished third in his group behind Luke Skywalker (OK I get that one) and Leia Poncho (mmm not too sure on that). Let's hope good old Squiddly Diddly turns up this year.

Imperial Commander made the second round way back in 2015, but went straight out in the first head to head match, this being his only 2nd round appearance. Amanaman has also only cleared this stage once back in 2017, but Paploo, Emperor and EV-9D9 have never cleared the group stages. What a ridiculous stat, how can cute little Paploo always be overlooked, you forum people should feel ashamed.

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FAVOURITE THREE

VOTING CLOSES MONDAY JAN 4th @4pm

203AB2B3-BB2E-42C4-B4C3-4BD53B782BC0.JPG

edd_jedi

Staff member
Supporter
Ben, Squid Head and Imperial Commander for me. The Imperial Commander was one of those figures that eluded me as a kid and I managed to get one from somebody at school in about 1992 (I think I swapped him for a tape!) so again a bit of nostalgia related to that choice.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
It's as if the whole forum wants to rename him PapPOO, 2 votes is all the furry one could muster.

Obi-Wan and Squid Head qualify comfortably finishing far in front of the pack. EV-9D9 did well with 10 votes, an improvement from previous years.

QUALIFIERS
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Ben 'Obi-Wan' Kenobi
Squid Head

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Great to see kenobi and squid head are ready for next round I think maybe one of them could be a 2021 winner :D

Latest posts

Top Bottom