• Hammerhead

Votes: 22 62.9%
  • Emperor's Royal Guard

Votes: 23 65.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
The 2016 champion, Emperor's Royal Guard, get's their campaign underway. 2016 was a huge success for the ERG as the best it's ever done outside of that year is the third round. Saying that they have only ever failed to clear the group stages on one occasion.

Sy Snootles, Han Trench and Rebel Commander have never cleared the group stage, yes you've read that right, Sy Snootles has never cleared this round, even with those incredible lips, totally scandulous.

Luke Hoth made the third round back in 2015 and since then has only cleared the group stages on two further occasions.

Finally the wonderful fun Hammerhead figure had its best result in last years contest as he went all the way to the quarter finals including eliminating Boba Fett, but eventually failed to the 2020 winner Leia Boushh by 10 votes.

PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR THREE FAVOURITE FIGURES

VOTING CLOSES SUNDAY 10th JAN @6.30pm

CDDBCDF6-4B3D-400F-BDB8-3EC85EF68A1E.JPG

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Arghh! Too many figures I like in this group, making it a tough decision! In the end, I've plumped for Hammerhead, Luke Hoth and the Rebel Commander.

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Group finishes with a close battle at the top but both figures comfortably through. Former champion ERG tops this group ready for the knockouts and Hammerhead also enters the hat.

QUALIFIERS
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
Ben 'Obi-Wan' Kenobi
Squid Head
Boba Fett / R2D2 with Sensorscope
Sand People (Tusken Raider)
Stormtrooper
Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot
Jawa
Yoda / AT-AT Driver
R2D2