• Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Han Hoth has always been pretty disappointing when it comes to Forum Figure of the Year, in fact this is only the third year he has cleared the group stages! 2016 he reached the quarter finals, whilst the other time he cleared the groups he found himself eliminated in the second round. So reaching the semi finals this year has really come out of the blue. Luke Bespin on the other hand had an incredible run in 2019 as he reached the final and defeated R2D2, which could potentially be the final again this year!

Let's have a little look at these two figures that are about to go head to head.

LUKE SKYWALKER (BESPIN FATIGUES)
Luke Bespin had always hovered around the early rounds in the early years of this competition before he eventually took the title in 2019. In fact in 2018 he failed to clear the group stages as he finished behind Vader and Fett by a long way, so to find him champion just 12 months later was a surprise. His title defence in 2020 saw him fall at the third round to the Jawa who took him down by 7 votes, but here he is again in the final four, and clearly a popular choice amongst the current voting forum members.

ROUTE TO THE SEMI FINALS
GROUP A
24 points. Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues)
18 points. Luke Skywalker (Jedi Knight)
14 points. Death Star Droid
9 points. Lando Calrissian (General Pilot)
8 points. Klaatu
5 points. Snaggletooth (Blue)
3 points. Lumat

2nd ROUND
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) 28 v 9 Luke Skywalker (Stormtrooper Disguise)

3rd ROUND
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) 22 v 17 Imperial TIE Fighter Pilot

QUARTER FINAL
Luke Skywalker (Bespin Fatigues) 21 v 19 Lando Calrissian (Skiff Disguise)

R3a6f11fe7a4fbca43558825ef3b31f71.jpeg

Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
As already stated Han Hoth doesn't have a great past in the contest so fair play to him being one victory away from the final show piece. And his run to the semis has perhaps been kind at times but did include a victory over 2017 champion, Princess Leia Organa in th second round.

ROUTE TO THE SEMI FINALS
GROUP L
19 points. Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot)
18 points. Han Solo (Hoth Outfit)
16 points. Gamorrean Guard
13 points. Greedo
13 points. 4-LOM
10 points. Han Solo

2nd ROUND
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) 19 v 13 Princess Leia Organa

3rd ROUND
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) 22 v 17 Bossk

QUARTER FINAL
Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) 22 v 17 Power Droid

OIP.jpeg

Total votes for both figures across all rounds.
LUKE SKYWALKER (Bespin Fatigues) 95 votes
HAN SOLO (Hoth Outfit) 81 votes

PLEASE CHOOSE AND VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE FIGURE

VOTING CLOSES ON WEDNESDAY 17th FEB @8.10am

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Another worthy pair of semi-finalists. Luke wins my vote though because he's always been a favourite and he comes with 2 accessories.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Another worthy pair of semi-finalists. Luke wins my vote though because he's always been a favourite and he comes with 2 accessories.

The 2 accessories may get Luke over the line!

jayums

Jedi Master
Pomse2001 said:
I do not like luke bespin very much so it has to be Han Solo (Hoth Outfit) for me :lol:

Me neither. Boring brown outfit, and another yellow saber again... what's that all about ?!

Sour grapes from me, because I voted han !

Stuart Skinner

Sith Lord
Proper contest in this second semi final as Luke Bespin takes it by a single vote. Can Luke Bespin be the first figure to win the title twice?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
A bit gutted than Han Hoth has gone out this late, but then again Luke Bespin is a worthy finalist.

Latest posts

Top Bottom