SWTOTW, Week 21, 2018, Part 2/2 12" Tusken Raider Action Figure

Pomse2001

Grand Master
12" Tusken Raider Action Figure:

Tusken Raider.jpg

I do not collect this big action figures 12" so no pictures from me this time. So guys please help with some pictures of this awesome guy 8)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Wow, that's a special one, Lars! Hopefully someone has one, but I believe I'm right in saying only Lili Ledy made a vintage 12" Tusken Raider, and these days they're pretty rare and expensive!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Wow, that's a special one, Lars! Hopefully someone has one, but I believe I'm right in saying only Lili Ledy made a vintage 12" Tusken Raider, and these days they're pretty rare and expensive!

thanks, I did not know that :shock: I am only learning about this figures :D

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
This is another rare one!
Hopefully someone will have one in ther Collection, but I'm not betting on it!

spoons

Grand Master
Mini99 said:

Rich H may have one? Lee Bullock definitely does but he rarely posts here any more

Pomse2001

Grand Master
spoons said:
Mini99 said:

Rich H may have one? Lee Bullock definitely does but he rarely posts here any more

I hope some one have one that they will post here, I thought maybe you have one andy, but looks like I was wrong about that :)

spoons

Grand Master
Pomse2001 said:
spoons said:
Mini99 said:

I hope some one have one that they will post here, I thought maybe you have one andy, but looks like I was wrong about that :)

Never had much in the way of Ledy stuff unfortunately

katarn

Youngling
So, I think that's the figure you are looking for, the "hombre de las dunas" from Lili Ledy. The figure and shoes are original, clothes and belts are custom made on base of photos. Some of the joints of the figure are a little bit lose, so I use a sideshow stand to display it. Hope you enjoy ;-)

Attachments

• LedyTusken.jpg
    LedyTusken.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 907

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
katarn said:
So, I think that's the figure you are looking for, the "hombre de las dunas" from Lili Ledy. The figure and shoes are original, clothes and belts are custom made on base of photos. Some of the joints of the figure are a little bit lose, so I use a sideshow stand to display it. Hope you enjoy ;-)

That looks terrific, even with some custom clothes! Thanks for sharing such a rare piece :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
katarn said:

Thanks mate for sharing such a rare figure and it still looks great with custom parts 8)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom