SWTOTW, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2 Death Star Droid

Here you can browse the popular 'toy of the week' threads which focus on particular characters or vehicles.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

Mini99 wrote:Lars, thanks for posting your extensive collection of figures and cardbacks.
I’ve never seen the Palitoy one with the blue insignia on the front, what can you tell me about it?
Cheers.
Thanks mate for the kind words as always :D I must admit I do not remember the story :( But I think it was something about a store used this stickers on some cardbacks in the uk for a short time :?

Maybe Jason our huge cardback expert here on the forum know more about :?
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

theforceuk wrote:Yes nice card backs Lars, I’ve never seen that Palitoy variant either. Really like it. 8)
Thanks mate for the very kind words, I also love that cardback :D I bought it because of the insignia :lol:
User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by apack7229 »

Pomse2001 wrote:
apack7229 wrote:Here’s my few.
thanks mate for sharing the pictures and I can see the figures are complete :lol: :wink: cool collection you have. Are they both Hong Kong ? :D
Yeah both are Hong Kong. You know I only collect the most complete figures possible. :lol:
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
apack7229 wrote:Here’s my few.
thanks mate for sharing the pictures and I can see the figures are complete :lol: :wink: cool collection you have. Are they both Hong Kong ? :D
Yeah both are Hong Kong. You know I only collect the most complete figures possible. :lol:
thanks for the info :D most complete figures :shock: have you changed your focus ? :lol:
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

Mini99 wrote:Lars, thanks for posting your extensive collection of figures and cardbacks.
I’ve never seen the Palitoy one with the blue insignia on the front, what can you tell me about it?
Cheers.
I have talked with jason, he has also not seen it before, he think it maybe could be fan made. I found it in a lot in 2014 that I bought from another member on the forum. Could be cool to learn more about it, now I really want to know if it is from the factory, from a store or just fan made :?
User avatar
Mini99
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4015
Joined: Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:43 pm

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Mini99 »

Please do keep us posted, I’ve never seen one like that before.
Interesting that Jason hasn’t either.
User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by apack7229 »

Pomse2001 wrote:
thanks for the info :D most complete figures :shock: have you changed your focus ? :lol:
Why is that so hard to believe? :lol: It’s not like I have any that are broken or anything. :wink:
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
thanks for the info :D most complete figures :shock: have you changed your focus ? :lol:
Why is that so hard to believe? :lol: It’s not like I have any that are broken or anything. :wink:
I know, they are not broken only factory errors :lol:
User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by apack7229 »

Pomse2001 wrote:
I know, they are not broken only factory errors :lol:
That’s the best way to look at it. :lol:
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
I know, they are not broken only factory errors :lol:
That’s the best way to look at it. :lol:
I think they are very rare so you are rich :lol:
User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by apack7229 »

Pomse2001 wrote:
I think they are very rare so you are rich :lol:
You think I can retire on them? :lol:
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
I think they are very rare so you are rich :lol:
You think I can retire on them? :lol:
yes :lol:
User avatar
s1d0w
Jedi Trainee
Jedi Trainee
Posts: 280
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:17 pm

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by s1d0w »

DSD back from UKG
Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 22.24.30.png
Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 22.24.30.png (875.07 KiB) Viewed 423 times
User avatar
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4384
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Snaketibe »

s1d0w wrote:DSD back from UKG

Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 22.24.30.png
Another wonderful lineup of updates you've made to these threads!

Thanks for sharing your collection :-)
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13944
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 42, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

s1d0w wrote:DSD back from UKG

Screenshot 2019-06-11 at 22.24.30.png
Wow another mint figure, thanks for sharing it :wink:
Post Reply