SWTOTW, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2 "Battle Damaged" X-Wing Fighter

Here you can browse the popular 'toy of the week' threads which focus on particular characters or vehicles.
User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13719
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Ok that must be the very damaged variant with 4 guns blown away and the glass has also been destroyed :wink: :lol:

Still a nice x-wing mate, have you been thinking about fixing it with guns and glass ? :D
Not really just like it how it is. :) It’s the super rare yellowed variant. :lol:
Yes the super rare yellow x-wing :lol:

User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by apack7229 »

Pomse2001 wrote:
Yes the super rare yellow x-wing :lol:
One of a kind. Might even be a prototype. :lol:

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13719
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Yes the super rare yellow x-wing :lol:
One of a kind. Might even be a prototype. :lol:
I am sure that I also have one that is yellow that I have not had time to put up for sale, it is very rare as you write, if you need another one then I am sure we can make a deal :lol:

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13719
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

Snaketibe wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:First, sorry for the late reply in this thread, I am really busy at the moment :( Thanks for sharing the pictures of this 2 awesome boxes :D As always I love that palitoy logo and cool that you have a kenner misb :D I will try to get some time to find my boxes today so I can share my collection today :D I can take a look to see if I have an extra esb instruction if you want to replace it ? :D
Thanks Lars. If you should have a spare set of Palitoy ESB instructions, I would definitely be interested in buying them, so many thanks for looking :-)
Sorry mate, I did not have any esb extra esb instruction :( But I found a different rotj instruction, that I did not know I had :shock: :lol: Now I need another box so I can complete a set with that instruction :lol:

Here is a picture of it, there is text on the bottom, but no text on the one I have in my box :shock:
P1170615.JPG
P1170615.JPG (131.35 KiB) Viewed 980 times

User avatar
apack7229
Jedi Master
Jedi Master
Posts: 1193
Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 7:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by apack7229 »

Pomse2001 wrote:
I am sure that I also have one that is yellow that I have not had time to put up for sale, it is very rare as you write, if you need another one then I am sure we can make a deal :lol:
It might be this one since I got it off of you a few months back. Unless you have another.

User avatar
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4150
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Snaketibe »

Pomse2001 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:First, sorry for the late reply in this thread, I am really busy at the moment :( Thanks for sharing the pictures of this 2 awesome boxes :D As always I love that palitoy logo and cool that you have a kenner misb :D I will try to get some time to find my boxes today so I can share my collection today :D I can take a look to see if I have an extra esb instruction if you want to replace it ? :D
Thanks Lars. If you should have a spare set of Palitoy ESB instructions, I would definitely be interested in buying them, so many thanks for looking :-)
Sorry mate, I did not have any esb extra esb instruction :( But I found a different rotj instruction, that I did not know I had :shock: :lol: Now I need another box so I can complete a set with that instruction :lol:

Here is a picture of it, there is text on the bottom, but no text on the one I have in my box :shock:

P1170615.JPG
No problem. Thanks for looking anyway :-)

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13719
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

apack7229 wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
I am sure that I also have one that is yellow that I have not had time to put up for sale, it is very rare as you write, if you need another one then I am sure we can make a deal :lol:
It might be this one since I got it off of you a few months back. Unless you have another.
I forgot, then I have sold it :lol:

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13719
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

Snaketibe wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote: Thanks Lars. If you should have a spare set of Palitoy ESB instructions, I would definitely be interested in buying them, so many thanks for looking :-)
Sorry mate, I did not have any esb extra esb instruction :( But I found a different rotj instruction, that I did not know I had :shock: :lol: Now I need another box so I can complete a set with that instruction :lol:

Here is a picture of it, there is text on the bottom, but no text on the one I have in my box :shock:

P1170615.JPG
No problem. Thanks for looking anyway :-)
No problem, any idea how many instruction variants there is for this vehicle ? :?

User avatar
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4150
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Snaketibe »

Pomse2001 wrote:
Snaketibe wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sorry mate, I did not have any esb extra esb instruction :( But I found a different rotj instruction, that I did not know I had :shock: :lol: Now I need another box so I can complete a set with that instruction :lol:

Here is a picture of it, there is text on the bottom, but no text on the one I have in my box :shock:

P1170615.JPG
No problem. Thanks for looking anyway :-)
No problem, any idea how many instruction variants there is for this vehicle ? :?
Sorry, I've no idea :-(

User avatar
Capetown
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4798
Joined: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:30 am
Location: Netherlands

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Capetown »

Here's my BD X-Wings:

Image

Image

Image

User avatar
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4150
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Snaketibe »

Capetown wrote:Here's my BD X-Wings:
Beautiful examples!

Thanks for sharing :-)

User avatar
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master
Posts: 13719
Joined: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:35 pm
Location: Denmark
Contact:

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

Capetown wrote:Here's my BD X-Wings:
Wow 3 beautiful boxes, thanks for sharing them on the forum, they look awesome 8) I am surprised to see you do not have a tri-logo box to share with us ? :D

User avatar
Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter
Posts: 4150
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:27 pm
Location: United Kingdom

Re: SWTOTW, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2 "Battle Damaged" X-Wing Fighter

Post by Snaketibe »

Finally! After searching for quite some time, I have at long last completed my Palitoy ESB Battle-Damaged X-Wing by obtaining some instructions!... Not much to some people perhaps, but it makes me happy :-D
X-Wing Destructions - 01.jpg
X-Wing Destructions - 01.jpg (171.03 KiB) Viewed 343 times
X-Wing Destructions - 02.jpg
X-Wing Destructions - 02.jpg (177.21 KiB) Viewed 343 times

User avatar
DarthHamblin
Regular
Regular
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Re: SWTOTW, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2 "Battle Damaged" X-Wing Fighter

Post by DarthHamblin »

Here’s mine, stickers are different though!
16BA4B0B-0663-432A-9194-E7260C55BE5C.jpeg
16BA4B0B-0663-432A-9194-E7260C55BE5C.jpeg (152.48 KiB) Viewed 333 times

User avatar
DarthHamblin
Regular
Regular
Posts: 165
Joined: Mon Apr 20, 2020 6:47 pm

Re: SWTOTW, Week 45, 2018, Part 2/2 "Battle Damaged" X-Wing Fighter

Post by DarthHamblin »

Actually found out it is the 1995 one so totally different
😱

Post Reply