SWTOTW, Week 5, 2019, Part 1/2 Chewbacca Bandolier Strap

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Chewbacca Bandolier Strap:

chewie.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Not the most popular toy in the vintage line perhaps, but I still hope someone out there has a Chewbacca Bandolier Strap to share with the rest of us :)

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I've got my childhood one in the loft, loved it as a kid. Remember taking it to my Mum's friend's house one day, packed with figures and lost Lando Skiffs helmet in the garden. :( :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Not the most popular toy in the vintage line perhaps, but I still hope someone out there has a Chewbacca Bandolier Strap to share with the rest of us :)

I agree, not a popular toy, but still a toy :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
I've got my childhood one in the loft, loved it as a kid. Remember taking it to my Mum's friend's house one day, packed with figures and lost Lando Skiffs helmet in the garden. :( :lol:

Thanks mate for the story, I just love childhood stories with star wars, sorry about the helmet :(

Did you ever find that helmet again in the garden ? :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here is some older pictures of mine, I think it must have been more than 10 years since I have had it out of the box.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

Thanks mate for the story, I just love childhood stories with star wars, sorry about the helmet :(

No never found it, I remember my Mum nagging me that it was time to go home, while I was in the garden searching for it. Porobably still their now somewhere buried. :lol: Managed to get a replacement back in the 00's. :)

Your example is a great example, thanks for posting. :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

No never found it, I remember my Mum nagging me that it was time to go home, while I was in the garden searching for it. Porobably still their now somewhere buried. :lol: Managed to get a replacement back in the 00's. :)

Your example is a great example, thanks for posting. :)

Sorry that you never found it. I am glad to read you got a replacement many years later :wink: Thanks mate for the kind words :D

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Here is some older pictures of mine, I think it must have been more than 10 years since I have had it out of the box.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg
Excellent, Lars! That's a very nice example, and since not many other people may be posting pictures of bandoliers, I'm very happy (although not surprised!) to see that you have one :)

Thanks for sharing.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg
Excellent, Lars! That's a very nice example, and since not many other people may be posting pictures of bandoliers, I'm very happy (although not surprised!) to see that you have one :)

Thanks for sharing.

thanks mate for the very kind words :D But I am still missing a lot of items :lol:

I hope not that I am the only one who has bandoliers on the forum, I am surprised that I have not seen more :shock:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom