Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my Shuttle

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

041.jpg

05.jpg
What a beauty! A fabulous condition box by the looks of it, a lovely clean ship, the instructions, booklet, and even the old sticker sheet! Do you have the inner packaging as well? Either way, it's a terrific Kenner example!

Thanks for sharing :)

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
My Vintage and POTJ one.

Attachments

• IMG_2658.JPG
    IMG_2658.JPG
    101 KB · Views: 994
  • IMG_2659.JPG
    IMG_2659.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 997
  • IMG_2661.JPG
    IMG_2661.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 992
  • IMG_2660.JPG
    IMG_2660.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 995

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, here's mine. It's not as lovely as yours, Lars, but I'm not complaining either. Mine's a Palitoy example bought from Jim Stevenson back in the 90's, so I've had it a while.

The Imperial Shuttle really is a beautiful ship, IMHO. I loved the design from the first time I saw it in Jedi, and I love it still. An elegant, almost delicate design. I'm still staggered that Kenner made one for the 4 inch line, all the more so as it came out as the line's popularity was starting to wane. Yes, like many Kenner ships it's grotesquely undersized of course, but let's face it, they really didn't do a bad job with this one! It looks like it's supposed to, and the fact they even incorporated the moving wings still brings a smile to my face today! :-D

Imperial Whopper - 01.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 02.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 03.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 04.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 05.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 06.jpg

StarWarsFan

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
OK, here's mine. It's not as lovely as yours, Lars, but I'm not complaining either. Mine's a Palitoy example bought from Jim Stevenson back in the 90's, so I've had it a while.

The Imperial Shuttle really is a beautiful ship, IMHO. I loved the design from the first time I saw it in Jedi, and I love it still. An elegant, almost delicate design. I'm still staggered that Kenner made one for the 4 inch line, all the more so as it came out as the line's popularity was starting to wane. Yes, like many Kenner ships it's grotesquely undersized of course, but let's face it, they really didn't do a bad job with this one! It looks like it's supposed to, and the fact they even incorporated the moving wings still brings a smile to my face today! :-D

Imperial Whopper - 01.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 02.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 03.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 04.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 05.jpg

Imperial Whopper - 06.jpg

Nice one mate, thanks for sharing.

Alisdairmac

Jedi Knight
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my Shuttle

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

041.jpg

05.jpg
Lovely. Would like to get one someday but no sure what I'd sacrifice to make a space for it!

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my Shuttle

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

041.jpg

05.jpg
What a beauty! A fabulous condition box by the looks of it, a lovely clean ship, the instructions, booklet, and even the old sticker sheet! Do you have the inner packaging as well? Either way, it's a terrific Kenner example!

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks mate for the kind words, no sorry no inner packing, but yes the box looks very great and the ship very clean. Not all the stickers is used on the sheet and I think I will never use the last ones, I think it is better to keep them on the sheet :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
StarWarsFan said:
My Vintage and POTJ one.

Amazing shuttles that you have and they look fantastic with that army of imperials and the kenner death star 8) Thanks for sharing the pictures :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom