SWTOTW, Week 31, 2019, Part 2/2 Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Princess Leia Organa (Boushh Disguise):

Leia_boush2.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
No MOC as I don't collect Jedi cards as a rule, so I have a graded and a loose example.

Attachments

• A55EAB3E-75A4-4851-9A3E-158AFA11A69B.jpeg
    A55EAB3E-75A4-4851-9A3E-158AFA11A69B.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 7C70415E-A5D9-4FA1-A6C0-8EC71338359C.jpeg
    7C70415E-A5D9-4FA1-A6C0-8EC71338359C.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 1,174

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
No MOC as I don't collect Jedi cards as a rule, so I have a graded and a loose example.
A nice pair of Boushh figures, and two different variants too... not that you'll say you care about that!... I know, I know... you don't collect variants! :lol:

Thanks for sharing :)

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
A nice pair of Boushh figures, and two different variants too... not that you'll say you care about that!... I know, I know... you don't collect variants! :lol:

Are they?
I've never noticed, please educate the un educated! 8)
I bought them because they were almost mint.

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

Are they?
They are nearly mint. They're lovely! :)

As for the visual differences in your two, for starters the head sculpts are totally different, with your graded one having a thinner head and your loose one having a rounder head. But otherwise the greatest visual differences in Boushh variants can usually be found in the bandolier detailing, specifically between the two large buckles on the figure's front. Between those two buckles, the sculpts can vary wildly. In the case of your two, your graded one has less 'fussy', cleaner detailing at this point, whereas your loose one has more going on :)

I'll post my 4 shortly and send you to sleep with subtle differences you won't care about ;-) :lol:

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
OK, here are my 4 loose Boushh figure variants. From left to right; a Taiwan tan-moulded torso, thin head; a Taiwan brown-moulded torso, round-head, red/brown hair; a Hong Kong, lighter brown torso, thin head (I think it looks more like Dr McCoy than Carrie Fisher, but I digress...); and an erased COO, darker brown torso, round head.

As stated in my post above, the bandolier detailing varies considerably across different variants. My two Taiwans have the same bandolier sculpt as each other, however both my other two have different detailing between the two large buckles on the front of the bandolier, making 3 different bandolier sculpts across these 4 variants.

OK wake up, here are the pics! :-D

Ferme ta Boushh - 01.jpg

Ferme ta Boushh - 02.jpg

Ferme ta Boushh - 03.jpg

Ferme ta Boushh - 04.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:
Snaketibe said:

Are they?
They are nearly mint. They're lovely! :)

As for the visual differences in your two, for starters the head sculpts are totally different, with your graded one having a thinner head and your loose one having a rounder head. But otherwise the greatest visual differences in Boushh variants can usually be found in the bandolier detailing, specifically between the two large buckles on the figure's front. Between those two buckles, the sculpts can vary wildly. In the case of your two, your graded one has less 'fussy', cleaner detailing at this point, whereas your loose one has more going on :)

I'll post my 4 shortly and send you to sleep with subtle differences you won't care about ;-) :lol:
Thanks for the information, it goes to show that I never look that closely at figures! :roll:
I don't think other than the head size that I would have seen the difference with the buckle! :lol:

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Snaketibe said:
OK, here are my 4 loose Boushh figure variants. From left to right; a Taiwan tan-moulded torso, thin head; a Taiwan brown-moulded torso, round-head, red/brown hair; a Hong Kong, lighter brown torso, thin head (I think it looks more like Dr McCoy than Carrie Fisher, but I digress...); and an erased COO, darker brown torso, round head.

As stated in my post above, the bandolier detailing varies considerably across different variants. My two Taiwans have the same bandolier sculpt as each other, however both my other two have different detailing between the two large buckles on the front of the bandolier, making 3 different bandolier sculpts across these 4 variants.

Jealous. Love that painted torso. Such a hard variant to pick up.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Mini99 said:

:lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:

Ferme ta Boushh - 01.jpg

Ferme ta Boushh - 02.jpg

Ferme ta Boushh - 03.jpg

Ferme ta Boushh - 04.jpg

Some lovely variants and thanks for all the great info, cool to see the torso variants 8)

peekaygee73

Sith Lord
Surprised not to see a MOC already posted, but happy to post mine :D

Absolutely loved this figure when I first saw it as a kid, the removeable helmet is a stroke of genius. Fantastic sculpt too.

20190811_171103.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
peekaygee73 said:
Surprised not to see a MOC already posted, but happy to post mine :D

Absolutely loved this figure when I first saw it as a kid, the removeable helmet is a stroke of genius. Fantastic sculpt too.

20190811_171103.jpg
What a lovely MOC! Thanks for sharing :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom