SWTOTW, Week 38, 2019, Part 2/2 INT-4 Interceptor

Here you can browse the popular 'toy of the week' threads which focus on particular characters or vehicles.
Alisdairmac
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 38, 2019, Part 2/2

Post by Alisdairmac »

Pomse2001 wrote:
Alisdairmac wrote:I am missing a couple of inserts for these.

Ledy, palitoy, rebate offer, Kenner, bilogo.
Wow another army of boxes, I think it is the first time we have seen a lili ledy vehicle with box in the toy of the week threads. Thanks for sharing them :wink:

Is there a difference on the lili ledy vehicle or is it the same as the kenner ? :?
The only obvious difference that I'm aware of is that there is a made in Mexico sticker on the inside. Unfortunately mine is missing the sticker so I can't be absolutely certain that it's the correct vehicle.
Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 38, 2019, Part 2/2

Post by Pomse2001 »

Alisdairmac wrote:
Pomse2001 wrote:
Alisdairmac wrote:I am missing a couple of inserts for these.

Ledy, palitoy, rebate offer, Kenner, bilogo.
Wow another army of boxes, I think it is the first time we have seen a lili ledy vehicle with box in the toy of the week threads. Thanks for sharing them :wink:

Is there a difference on the lili ledy vehicle or is it the same as the kenner ? :?
The only obvious difference that I'm aware of is that there is a made in Mexico sticker on the inside. Unfortunately mine is missing the sticker so I can't be absolutely certain that it's the correct vehicle.
Thanks great to know that since I would love to have a lili box one day :D