SWTOTW, Week 6, 2020 Wicket W. Warrick

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Wicket W. Warrick:

Wicket W. Warrick.jpeg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Good old Wicket! Perhaps the most bearable of all the ewoks in 'Return of the Jedi'... Bearable!... Do you like what I did there? :wink: No?... Alright, suit yourselves!

The Wicket figure is actually my favourite of all the vintage ewok figures. He's tiny, true, but he's in proportion, and he also looks like his character. He has the correct spear and a neat removable hood, and he can move his arms and legs... And well, that's about it! But it works.

There seems to be two main variants to be found with Mr Warwick; a no COO where the limbs are usually a different shade of brown to the torso (quite possibly due to discolouration of one or both areas), and a Taiwan variant where the limbs and torso are a much closer colour match to one another (although my camera flash exaggerates the difference that is there, making them look less well matched that they actually do in hand). The hoods and face paint apps are also slightly different shades across the two variants... when you can find one without Imperial Dignitary Syndrome of the nose, that is.

I don't have a Ledy or other foreign variant of Wicket, so perhaps some other visually different variants exist out there, and if so, I'd love to learn about them :)

Anyway, here are my 2 loose ones. Hopefully some other members can help with some MOCs?

Jittery - 01.jpg

Jittery - 02.jpg

Jittery - 03.jpg

lejackal

Grand Master
My only current example is in this pack.....

Attachments

• 1A45F8FC-E036-4166-8207-747725ACC484.jpeg
    1A45F8FC-E036-4166-8207-747725ACC484.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 880

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
Here's my one and only...cute little fellow.😀

Attachments

• E4126C7F-33E3-4CE7-A18E-82D5867F4708.jpeg
    E4126C7F-33E3-4CE7-A18E-82D5867F4708.jpeg
    68 KB · Views: 883

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Good old Wicket! Perhaps the most bearable of all the ewoks in 'Return of the Jedi'... Bearable!... Do you like what I did there? :wink: No?... Alright, suit yourselves!

The Wicket figure is actually my favourite of all the vintage ewok figures. He's tiny, true, but he's in proportion, and he also looks like his character. He has the correct spear and a neat removable hood, and he can move his arms and legs... And well, that's about it! But it works.

There seems to be two main variants to be found with Mr Warwick; a no COO where the limbs are usually a different shade of brown to the torso (quite possibly due to discolouration of one or both areas), and a Taiwan variant where the limbs and torso are a much closer colour match to one another (although my camera flash exaggerates the difference that is there, making them look less well matched that they actually do in hand). The hoods and face paint apps are also slightly different shades across the two variants... when you can find one without Imperial Dignitary Syndrome of the nose, that is.

I don't have a Ledy or other foreign variant of Wicket, so perhaps some other visually different variants exist out there, and if so, I'd love to learn about them :)

Anyway, here are my 2 loose ones. Hopefully some other members can help with some MOCs?

Jittery - 01.jpg

Jittery - 02.jpg

Jittery - 03.jpg

Sounds like you do not like ewoks :lol: thanks for the great info and the pictures of the 2 variants that you have, they look very mint :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Here are my 3 wicket moc, the beater tri-logo came from a danish childhood but most of the danish price sticker is gone, but I can ID the sticker. It came from a campaign called the star series from the danish toy stores named BR, they were sold them in that campaign for 19.85 Danish KR in december 1985. I also have the potf silver coin.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom