SWTOTW, Week 8, 2020 Luke Skywalker

Here you can browse the popular 'toy of the week' threads which focus on particular characters or vehicles.
Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Star Wars Toy of the Week, Week 8, 2020

Post by Palifan »

This is another of my sealed Palitoy 12 back cut cards that I attached to the card back. This one came out pretty nice and I used to have a sealed moc of this Palitoy 12 back and sold it on so it's nice to still have a nice example.

Ian
Attachments
IMG_2108.jpg
IMG_2108.jpg (171.8 KiB) Viewed 255 times

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Pomse2001 »

Palifan wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 8:39 am
This is another of my sealed Palitoy 12 back cut cards that I attached to the card back. This one came out pretty nice and I used to have a sealed moc of this Palitoy 12 back and sold it on so it's nice to still have a nice example.

Ian
Wow ian another beauty, should I understand it as you have put a cut cardback together with a sealed cut moc figure ?

Palifan
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Post by Palifan »

Pomse2001 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Palifan wrote:

Ian
Wow ian another beauty, should I understand it as you have put a cut cardback together with a sealed cut moc figure ?

That's right and I've done the same thing with the 12 back lies I just posted. The nice thing about both of these sealed cut cards was that they were both on Palitoy 12 back cards as I could tell from the artwork on the back of them and i made sure I had just the right card backs to attach them to so that there was no damage to the from too the card backs where I was attaching the cut cards.

It took a little patience to wait for the right card backs but I didn't want to attach these to something that wasn't quite right.

Ian

Snaketibe
SWFUK Supporter
SWFUK Supporter

Post by Snaketibe »

Palifan wrote:

Ian
Ian, they simply don't get any better than this. FANTASTIC work! Truly top drawer. Congratulations on the end result and many thanks for sharing such high quality workmanship :-)

Jeremy

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Pomse2001 »

Palifan wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 1:14 pm
Pomse2001 wrote:
Sat Mar 28, 2020 12:57 pm
Palifan wrote:

Ian

That's right and I've done the same thing with the 12 back lies I just posted. The nice thing about both of these sealed cut cards was that they were both on Palitoy 12 back cards as I could tell from the artwork on the back of them and i made sure I had just the right card backs to attach them to so that there was no damage to the from too the card backs where I was attaching the cut cards.

It took a little patience to wait for the right card backs but I didn't want to attach these to something that wasn't quite right.

Ian
Amazing Ian, I can't nearly see where you put them together, that is fantastic work mate :wink: