Pomse2001

Grand Master
Biker Scout:

Biker Scout.jpg

Mini99

Sith Lord
Supporter
One of my favourite imperial figures.
The black and white figure looks great against the green.

Attachments

• A89BD786-4718-4F1A-8BDE-F2FB8F7C938B.jpeg
    A89BD786-4718-4F1A-8BDE-F2FB8F7C938B.jpeg
    104.5 KB · Views: 1,205
  • F7ED8184-A67C-4466-9E49-F985D8ABE8DF.jpeg
    F7ED8184-A67C-4466-9E49-F985D8ABE8DF.jpeg
    115.1 KB · Views: 1,202

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Mini99 said:

Two beautiful MOC's Nick! And I definitely agree with you about the black and white against the green. That was one of Kenner's best colour choices, IMHO.

Thanks for sharing :)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The Biker Scout, like all of Kenner's Imperial troops, is another winner. A terrific sculpt that looks like the character on screen. He comes with a unique, but accurate weapon, and we even got a Speeder Bike to race him around the living room carpet :-D. There really isn't much to dislike about this figure, although weirdly for me (as a variant collector), if I have a grumble it's about the most obvious variant we were given with this figure; the 'short mouth' version. Whilst undoubtedly a cool and different version of the figure, I am left scratching my head a bit at the choice (if indeed it was a choice and not an accident) to resculpt his mouth in such a movie-inaccurate way! Yes, it's cool to have one as a variant collector, but it certainly doesn't look quite right either!

Anyway, here are my 4 different variants, all with slightly different sculpts, including different belt buckles and straps, helmet sculpts and leg stances:

Panda Trooper - 01.jpg

Panda Trooper - 02.jpg

Panda Trooper - 03.jpg

Panda Trooper - 04.jpg

Panda Trooper - 05.jpg

Panda Trooper - 06.jpg

Panda Trooper - 07.jpg

Panda Trooper - 08.jpg

TheJabbaWookie

Sith Lord
Here's my Made in Mexico MOC with Lili Ledy figure and unique blaster. Shame it's no longer taped but still like it.

And also my loose example.

Attachments

• A89B4EFC-CEC1-4435-A88F-5D32D005575D.jpeg
    A89B4EFC-CEC1-4435-A88F-5D32D005575D.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 1,195
  • A7DA9FDD-CAAE-43CF-A5A1-F32DFE51E4DC.jpeg
    A7DA9FDD-CAAE-43CF-A5A1-F32DFE51E4DC.jpeg
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,201
  • 830AB38A-969E-40FA-8654-320019890019.jpeg
    830AB38A-969E-40FA-8654-320019890019.jpeg
    37.9 KB · Views: 1,193

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
TheJabbaWookie said:
Here's my Made in Mexico MOC with Lili Ledy figure and unique blaster. Shame it's no longer taped but still like it.

Two splendid examples Jay. That MOC is lovely!

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Such a cool figure, I was lucky to have 3 as a kid, will gey some photos up in the week. A great MOC as well.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Hers my little army of Biker Scouts, Kenner 65A and 77A. Taiwan army except for front one which is Hong Kong and my childhood card back and figure with local toy shop price sticker. I had a pleasant surprise this morning as I didn't realise how many Biker Scouts I actually had hidden in the AT-AT. Cool figure and winner of the Forum Figure of the year back in 2017 I think?

image.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
theforceuk said:
Hers my little army of Biker Scouts, Kenner 65A and 77A. Taiwan army except for front one which is Hong Kong and my childhood card back and figure with local toy shop price sticker. I had a pleasant surprise this morning as I didn't realise how many Biker Scouts I actually had hidden in the AT-AT. Cool figure and winner of the Forum Figure of the year back in 2017 I think?

image.jpg

What a great army of figures and cards.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Mini99 said:

I agree it looks great against the green, thanks for sharing this 2 beauties and that tri-logo is for sure my favorite.
Just looking at it gives me my memory back when I bought my first and only biker scout as a kid in the good old 80s :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
The Biker Scout, like all of Kenner's Imperial troops, is another winner. A terrific sculpt that looks like the character on screen. He comes with a unique, but accurate weapon, and we even got a Speeder Bike to race him around the living room carpet :-D. There really isn't much to dislike about this figure, although weirdly for me (as a variant collector), if I have a grumble it's about the most obvious variant we were given with this figure; the 'short mouth' version. Whilst undoubtedly a cool and different version of the figure, I am left scratching my head a bit at the choice (if indeed it was a choice and not an accident) to resculpt his mouth in such a movie-inaccurate way! Yes, it's cool to have one as a variant collector, but it certainly doesn't look quite right either!

Anyway, here are my 4 different variants, all with slightly different sculpts, including different belt buckles and straps, helmet sculpts and leg stances:

Panda Trooper - 01.jpg

Panda Trooper - 02.jpg

Panda Trooper - 03.jpg

Panda Trooper - 04.jpg

Panda Trooper - 05.jpg

Panda Trooper - 06.jpg

Panda Trooper - 07.jpg

Panda Trooper - 08.jpg

Thanks mate for sharing your collection and for all the great info and pictures about the variants :D I agree he is a winner, kenner did a great job with this figure.

As a kid in the 80s I was very disappointed when I got the speeder bike, it was my first vehicle and after opening the box I saw the biker scout and the ewok on the front of the box was not in the box. But later I got the biker scout for my speeder bike :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
TheJabbaWookie said:

Wow that lili ledy moc looks fantastic, a rare item that you do not see every day, the figure also looks nice and mint, thanks for sharing them :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

Wow thanks for sharing your collection. 2 moc and childhood cardback with figure, great to see you still have your childhood biker scout and tri-logo cardback :wink: and congratulations with finding more biker scouts in your at-at. Normally I would say now I would also look in my at-at walkers to see if there is any figures in them :lol: but I have searched all my vehicles for figures and weapons years ago after I found a yoda cane in a rebel transporter that I bought from a childhood lot in denmark :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
quins said:
Can finally join in toy of the week!

20200601_164836.jpg

Great to see that you can also join the thread and share this beautiful palitoy moc with us, thanks mate :wink:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom