SWTOTW, Week 26, 2020 12" Darth Vader Action Figure

Pomse2001

Grand Master
12" Darth Vader Action Figure:

vader.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
I'm going to make my usual post hoping that some members can help with this fantastic 12" figure :)

Although I do like the 12" range very much, it's not one that I personally have ever collected (I only have so much room and cash! :lol: ) so I can't help, but I'm sure there must be some wonderful examples out there in the hands of members. Are any of you willing to share your Vader?

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
I'm going to make my usual post hoping that some members can help with this fantastic 12" figure :)

Although I do like the 12" range very much, it's not one that I personally have ever collected (I only have so much room and cash! :lol: ) so I can't help, but I'm sure there must be some wonderful examples out there in the hands of members. Are any of you willing to share your Vader?

I had one that was in a childhood collection that I bought years ago, but since I do not collect this huge figures then I sold it. But maybe I still have a picture of it but it was broken.

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Surprised this thread hasn't had some nice entrees, thought the 12 inch line was popular?

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
I never had any of the 12 inch line as a kid and must admit I'm not a big fan. But I really thought they were popular among members here. :)

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Sorry guys haven't been on for a while but I'll try and make up for it with my two Vader space dollies :)

Regards
Paul

Attachments

• 20200703_101049.jpg
    20200703_101049.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 1,109

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pulsar said:
Sorry guys haven't been on for a while but I'll try and make up for it with my two Vader space dollies :)

Regards
Paul

Excellent stuff! Very nice examples and thank you for preventing this thread from having no images :)

Jeremy

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Pulsar said:

Regards
Paul

Hi paul, some lovely space dollies :D thanks for sharing them mate :D Cool Meccano logo, the other box is that a kenner ?

Pulsar

Jedi Knight
Pomse2001 said:
Pulsar said:

Regards
Paul

Hi paul, some lovely space dollies :D thanks for sharing them mate :D Cool Meccano logo, the other box is that a kenner ?

Hi mate

No it's a Denys Fisher, the only Vader presented in the UK as Palitoy didn't package him.

Regards
Paul

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom