SWTOTW, Week 35, 2020 AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
AT-AT (All Terrain Armored Transport):

atat.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
The AT-AT. I'll keep this short... What's not to love? It kicks ass! :D

A fantastic toy that fuelled the Christmas dreams of many a boy in the 1980's! Sadly, I never owned one back then (cue violin!), but I have kind of made up for it since :wink:

One possible point of interest for anyone that doesn't know, but cares, is that the Palitoy UK and Kenner US boxes are NOT the same size. You might imagine that they would be, but they're not. The 6-sided full colour UK box is not only much, much prettier than its 2-sided colour stickered US counterpart, it's also a little bit wider, a little bit shorter, and a little bit deeper. So there! :lol:

Here's mine:

Walkies - 01.jpg

Walkies - 02.jpg

Walkies - 03.jpg

Walkies - 04.jpg

Walkies - 05.jpg

Walkies - 06.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
The AT-AT. I'll keep this short... What's not to love? It kicks ass! :D

A fantastic toy that fuelled the Christmas dreams of many a boy in the 1980's! Sadly, I never owned one back then (cue violin!), but I have kind of made up for it since :wink:

One possible point of interest for anyone that doesn't know, but cares, is that the Palitoy UK and Kenner US boxes are NOT the same size. You might imagine that they would be, but they're not. The 6-sided full colour UK box is not only much, much prettier than its 2-sided colour stickered US counterpart, it's also a little bit wider, a little bit shorter, and a little bit deeper. So there! :lol:

Here's mine:

Walkies - 01.jpg

Walkies - 02.jpg

Walkies - 03.jpg

Walkies - 04.jpg

Walkies - 05.jpg

Walkies - 06.jpg

Thanks mate for sharing this beauty, I love the box, vehicle etc. etc. I also never owned one but now I have also made up for it since :lol:

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Best toy ever, here's my childhood AT-AT.

image.jpg

Wow that is so cool that you still have your childhood AT-AT, do you have all your childhood star wars toy ? it looks great :D

Pomse2001

Grand Master
ok I have 4 AT-AT, the pictures are not new and not perfect I also do not have pictures at the moment of what is inside the 4th box but I know there is an AT-AT in the box :lol: 3 of my AT-AT boxes are with good old danish price stickers the kenner box is not with danish stickers. Ok the boxes are not perfect but I love the history from the price stickers on the boxes :D

1. my kenner box

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

2. my euro box with danish price sticker.

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

Pomse2001

Grand Master
3. euro box with another danish price sticker

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

4. last euro box with danish price sticker, but I have not any pictures of what is inside it. But I know there is an at-at inside the box and it is working. All my AT-AT has been testet and works :D

12.jpg

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

4. last euro box with danish price sticker, but I have not any pictures of what is inside it. But I know there is an at-at inside the box and it is working. All my AT-AT has been testet and works :D

12.jpg

That's a fine collection of AT-AT's you have there, Lars! Nice to see a Kenner ESB box, as well as some ROJ ones.

Thanks for sharing :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

That's a fine collection of AT-AT's you have there, Lars! Nice to see a Kenner ESB box, as well as some ROJ ones.

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks mate for the kind words :D

theforceuk

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

Wow that is so cool that you still have your childhood AT-AT, do you have all your childhood star wars toy ? it looks great :D

Yes I still have them all and a lot of the boxes. Although most of them have done round 2 with my son, so they are pretty well played with.

Pomse2001

Grand Master
theforceuk said:
Pomse2001 said:
theforceuk said:

image.jpg

Yes I still have them all and a lot of the boxes. Although most of them have done round 2 with my son, so they are pretty well played with.

That is fantastic that you still have it all, I wish I had all my star wars from my childhood :D Great that your son can use it :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom