SWTOTW, Week 40, 2020 Thall Joben

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Thall Joben:

thall.jpg

katarn

Youngling
So here are my Thall Joben relatet items in the upper part of my Droids display cabinet. The first figure on the left is an Glasslite Thall Joben lose without weapon, the other two are customs of early Thall Joben prototypes, which can be seen here: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48847. Also a custom is Thall's White Which Speeder in the middle of the photo with an lose US Thall Joben Figure and an US Jord Dusat, on the right is an Thall on Canadian Droids Card. Hopy you enjoy :)

Attachments

• ThallJoben-DroidsDisplay.jpg
    ThallJoben-DroidsDisplay.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 590

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
katarn said:
So here are my Thall Joben relatet items in the upper part of my Droids display cabinet. The first figure on the left is an Glasslite Thall Joben lose without weapon, the other two are customs of early Thall Joben prototypes, which can be seen here: http://theswca.com/index.php?action=disp_item&item_id=48847. Also a custom is Thall's White Which Speeder in the middle of the photo with an lose US Thall Joben Figure and an US Jord Dusat, on the right is an Thall on Canadian Droids Card. Hopy you enjoy :)

What an outstanding collection! Many thanks for sharing it :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
katarn said:

Fantastic collection that you have, thanks for sharing it ? is there a chance that you can take another picture with open doors ? :D

katarn

Youngling
Pomse2001 said:
katarn said:

Fantastic collection that you have, thanks for sharing it ? is there a chance that you can take another picture with open doors ? :D

Sorry but at present I could only open the left door, as in front of the right door are some loose vehicles standing :wink:

Attachments

• 20201007_231033.jpg
    20201007_231033.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 547

Pomse2001

Grand Master
katarn said:
Pomse2001 said:
katarn said:

Sorry but at present I could only open the left door, as in front of the right door are some loose vehicles standing :wink:

No problem, thanks for the new picture, I really love it, it looks fantastic 8)

Snaketibe

Grand Master
Supporter
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my collection

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 09.JPG

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 11.JPG

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 12.JPG

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 13.JPG

Great stuff as always, Lars!

Thanks for sharing :)

Pomse2001

Grand Master
Snaketibe said:
Pomse2001 said:
Here are my collection

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 09.JPG

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 11.JPG

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 12.JPG

Vintage Droids Thall Joben 13.JPG

Great stuff as always, Lars!

Thanks for sharing :)

Thanks mate for the very kind words :D

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom