Star Wars vintage display (modern)

jayums

Jedi Master
I know this is modern , but obviously is intended for vintage collectors so have listed here . Apologies if it needs to be moved , mods.

I have a brand new Star Wars display from Matt Volpato at Star Wars displays that I ordered but am no longer intending to use. It hasn't been unpacked and arrived yesterday . It's the board rather than the shelving , with can also be ordered from Matt, or elsewhere.

I'm selling it for 40 quid or something reasonable , collection only (Norfolk , Hunstanton area) to any members in the area. Cost 140, so at a big $ loss , but rather it go to someone who will use it rather than keep it stored in garage etc , not too fussed about $ yet at same time don't want to give it away for nothing !

Ideal if you were looking for something and happen to live within reasonable driving distance ... happy to negotiate on price if you're coming from further afield with time / fuel costs !

As you can see it has the names of the vintage sw characters and is reminiscent of a cardback . I have posted an image of how it could look like if used to its potential !

If interested , PM and will send dimension details - ps. it's big

Cheers all !

jayums

Jedi Master
And this time , with the picture :lol:

Attachments

• F1D7B03B-6E2B-4DB0-A53D-B638F1FD513E.jpeg
    F1D7B03B-6E2B-4DB0-A53D-B638F1FD513E.jpeg
    49.3 KB · Views: 543

jayums

Jedi Master
Pretty cool huh 8)

Attachments

• 62C8E701-9F92-4B62-82EE-9A0A1F09776F.jpeg
    62C8E701-9F92-4B62-82EE-9A0A1F09776F.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 548

jayums

Jedi Master
I've already got another display and to be honest have never really needed to dust it. Perhaps because it's in spare room so not used as much

Attachments

• 5A1C160D-6690-4357-B872-DADE1421C7C3.jpeg
    5A1C160D-6690-4357-B872-DADE1421C7C3.jpeg
    122.5 KB · Views: 517

jayums

Jedi Master
Cheers - it's pretty cool, isn't it 8) I'm going to stick with mine as decided I don't think I will ever get the full set with the last 17 now . Didn't have them as a kid , and don't like them quite enough to pay the prices :shock: :p

I'm in no desperate hurry and won't advertise anywhere else ... just don't want it to be unused in garage more than anything.
I know there are quite a few vintage collectors on here in Norfolk / east Anglia area, so will leave it on here over the summer before advertising elsewhere, perhaps if someone is driving nearby over the summer on a day trip to seaside they might want to pick it up en route and make a day of it :lol:

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
It would of been ideal for me, as Im 3 loose figures out from completing. Unfortunately gonna save the hardest one until last. I haven't displayed them yet as I'm waiting to get the full run on display might go for one of those Lidl type cabinets nowhere near as nice as your displays but it's something.

jayums

Jedi Master
DarthHamblin said:
It would of been ideal for me, as Im 3 loose figures out from completing. Unfortunately gonna save the hardest one until last. I haven't displayed them yet as I'm waiting to get the full run on display might go for one of those Lidl type cabinets nowhere near as nice as your displays but it's something.

Well I'm happy to look into the cost of posting it - it's already packed up just as it arrived

DarthHamblin

Jedi Master
Cheers for the offer mate but just convinced the mrs for one of the wooden ones don't think I would get away with it above the bed.

jayums

Jedi Master
DarthHamblin said:
Cheers for the offer mate but just convinced the mrs for one of the wooden ones don't think I would get away with it above the bed.

:lol: probably not - I'd be too scared to try :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Top Bottom