Star Wars POTF Imperial Dignitary MOC

obiwannacollect

Jedi Knight
Hi folks,

relatively new to the forum. Ive read the new sellers bit! so here goes, my name is Francisco. i decided to relive my childhood over one and a half years ago and now im addicted! i have this imperial dignitary for sale so i can put the money towards other star wars items.

There is price sticker residue top right, creasing top left and unfortunately a hairline crack that runs from the bottom of the bubble upwards. Hopefully this is all clear to see in the pics. The bubble as you can see has yellowed. Id like £40, I can value cars alot easier than i can star wars figures so if anyone out there wishes to educate me and make an offer please do.

I really want to add pictures of the hairline crack but apparently i cant attach more than three pics?!? If anyone is interested please supply an email address and i'll send more pictures.

Right hopefully the above is in accordance with forum regulations!

Attachments

• DSCN2606.JPG
    DSCN2606.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 269
  • DSCN2607.JPG
    DSCN2607.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN2608.JPG
    DSCN2608.JPG
    41.1 KB · Views: 270

itfciain

Grand Master
Hi there

Welcome to the boards.

I think that is a pretty fair price for a card like this - I have seen loose ones go for at least £25.00 so I think £40.00 is very decent. If you want to upload more pictures you can do it through photobucket. There is a link someone on how to do this - Liam will probably be able to find it for you :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom