Archived Iain's 2013 MOC Sale - NEW CARDS ADDED 17/1

Status
Not open for further replies.

itfciain

Grand Master
Right, this is my most up to date MOC sale thread

I have the following - all include a Star Case within the price -

ESB Yoda 41back Offerless - Good card with minimal creasing and edgewear - bubble is in reasonable shape and is nice & clear - there is a dent across the top of the bubble but this is hardly noticeable on display - the pop has been carefully removed from the back of the card - £55

2013-01-07131315_zps320acb0a.jpg
2013-01-07131322_zps9f88111f.jpg

ESB Death Squad Commander 41back Offerless - Reasonable card with some creasing and edgewear - bubble is in great shape and is nice & clear, with no dints or dents- £40

2013-01-17160502.jpg

ROTJ IG88 77back Hong Kong- Lovely card which lies nice & flat, it is unpunched and the colours are nice & vibrant - bubble nice & clear and is firmly attached. It dint & dent free - £65

2013-01-17160351.jpg

ROTJ Lando Skiff Guard 77Back Hong Kong - Very nice card, lies nice & flat and is unpunched - there is hardly any edgewear and no creasing at all - bubble is firmly attached and is dint & dent free- £35 pending

2013-01-07134313_zps173a7354.jpg

ROTJ Rebel Commando 65back China - Nice card which lies nice & flat - the is some sticker damage in the top right corner and around the tab but in general the card is in good shape - bubble is firmly attached and is dint & dent free- £25

2012-11-12142222.jpg
]

ROTJ B Wing Pilot 79back Hong Kong - Reasonable card - looks like this one has been out in the sun! Card has faded and bubble is very yellow - still it is unpunched with no creasing and the bubble is firmly attached with no dents or dints - £15

2012-11-13141300.jpg

Postage is an additional £4.00 for the UK - I am happy to send internationally and can work out a price for you

Star Cases

SAM_0814-1.jpg

Finally, I have now sorted out a deal with a major UK supplier for Star Cases - these look the business and are brand new. They are selling at £2.75 each and postage is £3.00 for orders between 1-15 and £6.00 for 16-30 - if you are after 30+ then let me know and we can sort out a deal

If you would like any additional pictures then let me know

chewbaccadave

Jedi Knight
pm sent regarding the ROTJ Han Bespin 65back Taiwan- Lovely card which lies nice & flat, very little edgewear and no creasing- bubble is firmly attached and is dint & dent free - £44,dave.

Jez

Sith Lord
Some nice examples there fellas.
Palitoy Leia? First one of those i've seen for sale :)

I'm gonna try something neckie now, considering i'm a bit busy at the mo and can't check the forum that often...

...PM sent on the Luke X Wing and Luke Stormtrooper (just pre emptive strike for when Iain does have one for sale!) :lol:

Grant_C

Grand Master
Supporter
Get yourself a boba fett Jez. A Star Wars collection without a fett MOC is a lot like an elephant with no trunk. :x

itfciain

Grand Master
tiefighterboy said:
Have these been strictly handled with rubber gloves like a proper collector would handle them?

Hmmm, a very good question young Todd, and had I had this posted on RS, one that you could not asl over there. I have to say that on balance of probability, these cards have not been handled with rubber gloves for all of thier natural lives - apologies if that does put any 'proper' collectors off

tiefighterboy

Grand Master
itfciain said:
tiefighterboy said:
Have these been strictly handled with rubber gloves like a proper collector would handle them?

Hmmm, a very good question young Todd, and had I had this posted on RS, one that you could not asl over there. I have to say that on balance of probability, these cards have not been handled with rubber gloves for all of thier natural lives - apologies if that does put any 'proper' collectors off

Pish Posh...thus the reason they will self destruct in exactly 1000 years. After checking with my Legal team....I shall have a pass then kind good sir.

jedisearcher

Sith Lord
itfciain said:
tiefighterboy said:

OMG I want me money back!! :lol:

That thread in RS is nuts and second only to the madman Starwarsdan and his essays about ebay.

maniac79

Jedi Master
The second I read that comment about rubber gloves I knew that I was missing out another highlight on RS. Someone please send the URL to that thread, I need a laugh tonight. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom