Check this out!

A

Anonymous

Hello,

I am new to the forums but as an avid star wars fan I felt like I should let you guys know about this place:

http://www.jabbas-hut.webeden.co.uk

They are a Star Wars Museum / Shop and when I bought from them they told me they are selling over 1000 items in the next few weeks - thought it was my duty as a fan to let as many of us as possible know!!

han duo

Sith Lord
ChewieGirl said:
Hello,

I am new to the forums but as an avid star wars fan I felt like I should let you guys know about this place:

http://www.jabbas-hut.webeden.co.uk

They are a Star Wars Museum / Shop and when I bought from them they told me they are selling over 1000 items in the next few weeks - thought it was my duty as a fan to let as many of us as possible know!!

is it a internet shop as well ?? ive tryed the site and cant find any links!!
:( :( any chance of extending the toyfair !!

A

Anonymous

No I'm not the owner... I wish!!!! I went to their toy fair & they have sooo much vintage!! :D

Their website does not do them justice!!! You can't buy from the internet site but you can visit them whenever you want & buy stuff / look around their museum you just have to email them or phone them in advance I think, to let them know your coming.

It's one of those little gems that noone has discovered yet but you can bet that when they do things are going to disappear!

A

Anonymous

Yeah, I notice your from Barnsley, bit of a way to go!! Why don't you email them a wishlist or something and see if they'll send things?

A

Anonymous

They clearly don't have the full selection on the website yet. As they only have vintage carded bits (under 'what we are') none of the vintage pieces I saw at the fair were on there. But they are not selling through their website so I guess it's kind of redundant if you can't get down there.
It's ashame they haven't got more pictures but I'm not going to have a go because judging by the amount they had at the fair it would take them a year to load all the pics! The guy at the fair told me they had over Ã'£100,000 worth of stock to clear.
Anyway don't shoot the messenger - I was just trying to be nice by letting other fans know! :)

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ChewieGirl said:
They clearly don't have the full selection on the website yet. As they only have vintage carded bits (under 'what we are') none of the vintage pieces I saw at the fair were on there. But they are not selling through their website so I guess it's kind of redundant if you can't get down there.
It's ashame they haven't got more pictures but I'm not going to have a go because judging by the amount they had at the fair it would take them a year to load all the pics! The guy at the fair told me they had over Ã'£100,000 worth of stock to clear.
Anyway don't shoot the messenger - I was just trying to be nice by letting other fans know! :)

very nice shame its not closer to me,whats the prices like
thanks for the thought ,so you a collector your self

weasel

Staff member
Supporter
ChewieGirl said:

Not having a go at you, Don't worry! Just anoyed I can't see what they got that's all. :lol:

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
weasel said:
ChewieGirl said:

Not having a go at you, Don't worry! Just anoyed I can't see what they got that's all. :lol:

click the what we are ,i had trouble as well

A

Anonymous

Oh good! I thought everyone was really annoyed with me! I must admit I feel like a bit of a tease!

I'm quite a collector, my grandad left me a collection of pieces in his will and since then I can't stop buying them! The idea of having only part of a collection really bugs me!!

I bought a few pieces at the fair, my best buy was probably darth vader carded with short light saber for Ã'£4!!

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ChewieGirl said:
Oh good! I thought everyone was really annoyed with me! I must admit I feel like a bit of a tease!

I'm quite a collector, my grandad left me a collection of pieces in his will and since then I can't stop buying them! The idea of having only part of a collection really bugs me!!

I bought a few pieces at the fair, my best buy was probably darth vader carded with short light saber for Ã'£4!!

sorry but is this a winde up :?

A

Anonymous

Excuse me? What are you talking about? Are you questioning the fact that my grandfather left me his collection in his will??

jabbawokkie

Grand Master
ChewieGirl said:
Excuse me? What are you talking about? Are you questioning the fact that my grandfather left me his collection in his will??

i have seen more items on ebay saying found in loft /left in will .and you know their full of **** ,and if your grandad (no offence intended here )left you stuff in his will wouldnt it be vintage ,so why you collecting modern.
if you read alot of the older threads in the off topic you will see why i have my doubts lots of piss takers on here

A

Anonymous

Wow! That's sickening, but if you want to laugh at a my grandad dying at the age of 49 from lung cancer then all I can say is, is that how you treat people new to this forum let alone another human being? I'm sure my grandma who is a widow at the age of 45 will be delighted to hear what other star wars fans are really like!

P.S Sorry if I like all Star Wars collectables not just vintage! I can believe how hurtful you're being - why would I lie I've got nothing to prove to you or anyone?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom