Anyone after a cheap Palitoy C3PO MOC?

Palifan

Sith Lord
Not the nicest example but it won't last long so I thought I'd give the heads up (no it's not mine).

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/1978-PALITOY-STAR-WARS-FIGURE-C-3PO-12-BACK-MOSC-GREAT-/251525329862?pt=UK_ToysGames_ActionFigures_ActionFigures_JN&hash=item3a9013f3c6

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
It's not in the best of shape but for a budget buy it might work for someone on here.

I've got a fully sealed one with a really badly crushed bubble that isn't something I display as my part resealed one looks a lot better. It does have the brightest looking 3PO in it I've ever seen but feel that if I ever put it up for sale someone would just U grade it. Probably best to keep the little chap out of harms way.

Ian

jasdev999

Jedi Master
Palifan said:
It's not in the best of shape but for a budget buy it might work for someone on here.

I've got a fully sealed one with a really badly crushed bubble that isn't something I display as my part resealed one looks a lot better. It does have the brightest looking 3PO in it I've ever seen but feel that if I ever put it up for sale someone would just U grade it. Probably best to keep the little chap out of harms way.

Ian

Good on you for preserving the golden fella.

snlmace

Jedi Knight
jasdev999 said:
Palifan said:

Ian

Good on you for preserving the golden fella.

Couldn't agree more, but are you guys seriously thinking someone would rip of a figure from a star wars palitoy card, just to U-grade it?!? Regardless of how that cards looks,, I know the discussion about U-grading have been an ongoing thing, but seriously, if you wanna U-grade a figure, in this case c-3po, there would be another card right?

you know what, the more I think about this, as I write all this..., to me U-grading just seems a terrible thing ! :(

besides, if you like your figures loose, well, shouldn't they be 'loose' rather then locked away? :) :roll:

Arwin 8)
PS the above is not to piss some people off. It's just my opinion about u-grading, and if you have another, well that's good for you :lol:

Palifan

Sith Lord
I think nearly everyone would agree with your thoughts on U-grading so I don't think you'll be upsetting anyone. I do think that someone would U-grade my 3PO though given half the chance. I feel it's just the way things have gone due to value and maybe it would achieve a better price with a high grade but I'm certainly not going to give this practise a helping hand. :D

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom