ALL SALES ON HOLD INDEFINITELY

Bramistuta25

Sith Lord
Alright my lovers! Here are some items from my personal collection!

For sale below are a range of mint on card figures from the different realms of the star wars collecting universe. As always I endeavour to describe as accurately as I can so that all sales are transparent. All pictures are taken in natural light with a good quality camera. I have used thumbnails so it isn't too pic heavy. Please click on the thumbnails for larger images you can then click through them all.

Hammerhead Revenge Proof AFA85 - £400

Cloud Car Pilot Revenge Proof AFA85 - £350

Lando Calrissian Revenge Proof AFA80 - £300

Greedo Revenge Proof AFA75 - £300

Sand People 12back A Archival AFA NM 80 - C80 B80 F80 - £600

12 back B AFA 75 EX+/NM - C75 B75 F80 - £299
(Acrylic AFA case has scuffing to front)

Walrusman 21back A AFA NM 80 - C85 B80 F85 - £350

Snaggletooth 21back B AFA NM 80 - C80 B80 F80 - £350

Luke Hoth ESB 45 back Display Arena Offer AFA 80 NM - C80 B85 F80 - £250

Han Solo Tri Logo 79 back UKG 85 - C85 B80 F90! - £350
(Sticker residue has since been removed!!)

Leia Bespin Tri Logo 79 back - Beautiful card and figure. Dent to bubble on right, but displays beautifully. £225

R2D2 Pop Up Saber - £85

Saber is legit. The figure is very white and dome is shiny, only downside is the front of sticker is slightly yellowed and the reverse more so or grubby.

Here's the pics:

Return of the Jedi

Han Solo (in trench Coat) - £150

UKG graded Y85% (C85/B85/F85) – Beautiful example. UKG have archived it as a 77 back A but it's actually a 79 back and is unpunched.

Chief Chirpa - £75

UKG graded 80% clear (C80/B80/F85) – Beautiful example. Palitoy 65 back U/P.

2-1B - £60

77 back flat punched card. Very very minor litho loss to the right of 2-1b's head with slight edgewear below it.. Bubble is MINT but yellowed. Figure is MINT.

AT-AT Driver - £50

Rare to find 48 back with clear bubble, bubble is perfectly clear but has a push in bottom left. The card has creases and a tear through punch and tear at the bottom and the pop has been cut out. This sounds bad but look at the pics. It displays beautifully. Figure is mint.

Bespin Security Guard - £50

48D (two line). Lovely flat unpunched card. Has had POP removed. Bubble is CLEAR with very very minor ding across top. Figure is MINT.

Klaatu - £60

Absolutely beautiful card back with a minty CLEAR bubble. Figure has some protective film around midriff (not seen this before). Figure is mint.

Klaatu Skiff - £40

Stunning unpunched card, pretty much flawless with vibrant colours. Bubble has no dents or dings just the thinnest hairline crack on top near weapon. Thought to find. Figure is mint. This displays beautifully.

Tri-Logo

FX-7 - £100

UKG Graded 60 (C55/B70/F90) – Card has creases but within its acrylic it actually displays lovely, has the added bonus of a grade of 90 for the figure!

PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO THE WAY THE BUBBLE WAS MANUFACTURED NEAR ENOUGH ALL TRI-LOGO'S HAVE BUBBLE DINGS AND DENTS PLEASE SEE PICS OR ASK FOR MORE DETAILS.

Paploo - £45

Card in punched and has major creases resulting in a soft card. Square cut bubble which has dings top right. Figure is MINT.

POTF

C3PO (with Removable Limbs) - £225

AFA graded Y-NM+85 (C80/B85/F85) – Beautiful example. 92 back U/P card.

B-Wing Pilot - £60

Absolutely stunning unpunched card, bubble and figure. Pretty much case fresh save a very minor veining on top right on reverse. Bubble has yellowed. Figure is MINT.

PHEW!! Please let me know if I have made any glaring mistakes, especially if UNDER-PRICED. Via PM ONLY!!

Please read the descriptions and have a good look at the pictures before buying. If you need any specific shots please ask.

Due to the volume of MOCs I am only posting on Wednesdays and Saturdays. Postage is charged at the exact amount and includes a FREE Star Case.

Payment via PayPal is preferable. Please add 4% or contact me if you are happy to send as a GIFT. All items will be sent with the appropriate amount of insurance either way.

Bram
:D

coomber75

Sith Lord
pm sent mate :) also any insider knowledge re best collectors fairs tto go too.. all seems a bit hit n miss re vintage..

Jez

Sith Lord
**** I wish I had some spare cash, lovely MOCS Bram. Give Iain a holler about the weapon error At At Commander, he had a thing going for weapon errors.

chiffy

Sith Lord
Bram ive messaged you yesterday pal cant remember your paypal addy if you could send me it thankx bro

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom