Star Wars Stuff for sale updated May 7 - 2020

Sell your collectables here. Vintage (1977-1985) Star Wars toys only please - use the 'General Sales' forum for selling modern and non-Star Wars items.

tundra9
Sith Lord
Sith Lord

Re: Star Wars Stuff for sale updated March 07 - 2020

Post by tundra9 »

Pm sent for speederbike..

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Re: Star Wars Stuff for sale updated April 9 - 2020

Post by Pomse2001 »

updated 19 cardbacks sold, thanks :D

LukeGroundLimper
New User
New User

Post by LukeGroundLimper »

I have tried to contact you on your website but have had no luck in getting any response. I’m sorry that I had to come here but I really need information about the Bespin Han Solo’s on your website. My email has been moderator edited out
I am sorry to be bothering you but you seem to be the most knowledgeable person regarding my questions. I truly am hoping you will respond.

lejackal
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by lejackal »

LukeGroundLimper wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:12 am
I have tried to contact you on your website but have had no luck in getting any response. I’m sorry that I had to come here but I really need information about the Bespin Han Solo’s on your website. My email has been moderator edited out
I am sorry to be bothering you but you seem to be the most knowledgeable person regarding my questions. I truly am hoping you will respond.
Hi, if you want to ask Pomse about his website or content he has posted on this site feel free to message him here, we wouldn’t recommend sharing email addresses on an open forum and he may be dubious about clicking on links provided by a stranger.

Hope you get the help you need.

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Pomse2001 »

LukeGroundLimper wrote:
Thu Apr 16, 2020 8:12 am
I have sent you a pm, you can write to me in private messages :wink:

Pomse2001
Grand Master
Grand Master

Post by Pomse2001 »

Rebel Commander, AT-AT Driver and Biker Scout cardback is sold, thanks :D