Variants/ PBP / Euro Chewbacca & AT AT Commander

Section 8

Sith Lord
AT AT Commander Variants including PBP.

AT AT Commander Joblot. £40 Posted

Open to offers for individuals if a certain Coo is needed.

All are complete with minor paint loss. PBP has area of paintloss on back leg and very very stiff neck which I failed to move. Seems odd that it would be glued, but may just be uncracked.
(Not sure if this is a feature of PBP as a Han Hoth also had a really stiff neck until It cracked and was then normal)

P1010109_zps2ee6ef20.jpg

P1010110_zpsb441bce6.jpg

P1010111_zps2b84a21f.jpg

Section 8

Sith Lord
Falcon now only missing jedi ball and string. Thanks to Mark and his generous offer, the arm is on it's way to me to be added at no extra cost. :D

coomber75

Sith Lord
ok am at birmingham memorabilia tmrw, if no buys think i may have to take this bad boy, am sure i can find teh ball somewhere

coomber75

Sith Lord
Looking at the feedback from comic con in brim today I think you have a sale on your hands tmrw if you want it lol, just really need to find ball and string... any ideas folks???

coomber75

Sith Lord
Will Try and get it bought before weekend is over, but they are selling so cheaply on eBay, I don't understand why hitting 50-60 Mark, thought they were worth more than that...

coomber75

Sith Lord
Um guessing about 3pm tmrw by the time I get back lol sounds like brum is a bust :( hoping something vintage is there!! Or is it all going down south :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom