For Sale complete Droids 1985 figure/ship set - Prices added

Shadow2427

Padawan
PRICES

Prices are GBP.

Prices are exclusive of shipping.

Prices aren't set in stone – they just represent what I would like to achieve. I haven't had time to check eBay prices & I will consider any reasonable offers. Don't be afraid to make an offer - the worst I will say is no & no offence will be meant. Anyone who offers the asking price will be given priority.

PAYMENT

PayPal & buyer covers fees unless we agree otherwise. I have feedback here & on RS so I won't mess about.

REASONABLE CONSIDERATION OF OFFERS

I may take a few days to consider all offers made. This is no easy thing for me to be selling this collection but needs must & whilst it isn't the buyers problem, I need to make sure I'm getting the best for my circumstances.

COMMUNICATION

Please DO NOT send me PMs here as I am rarely about these days.

I check my emails regularly so please contact me at:

[email protected]

I will deal with emails in the order that they are received in my inbox. I will acknowledge all emails.

If you wish to exchange numbers to chat I'm happy to do so.

CONDITION OF FIGURES

These figures were only displayed for a short period of time & for the last 12 months have been stored in my loft. Those in baggies have never even been removed from them & were displayed this way. There is no damage to any of the acrylic cases & no deterioration in condition since grading. Tig Fromm weapon is loose in bubble but was purchased that way.

SHIPPING

I will package your figures very carefully in new boxes with plenty of internal bubble wrap. I only ever post by Royal Mail Special Delivery, protecting you & I from loss/damage. You will only pay the exact postage cost, I will cover the boxes/wrapping. Alternatively, I'm just off junction 7 of the A1(M) SG1 postcode if you're nearby & wanted to collect.

The AFA60 Fett isn't included.

http://www.starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10927

Boba Fett £1500

***A Wing Pilot £450 SOLD***

C3PO £400

R2D2 £400

***Sise Fromm £325 SOLD***

Tig Fromm £300

Kea Moll £100

Jord Dusat £175

Kez Iban £200

Thall Joben £175

Jan Tosh £200

***A Wing Fighter NRFB £150 SOLD***

***ATL UKG70 £150 SOLD***

***Side Gunner UKG 75 £110 SOLD***

ldr

Padawan
Sorry to hear you're having to sell.

I'd probably be interested in some items depending on prices.

Thanks

Lewis

walkie

Sith Lord
I say nearly complete, what chance a Vlix, well more chance of a Vlix than a litre of petrol under £1.40 I guess...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom