FS - New Product - Display Plaques - NEW ONES ADDED

itfciain

Grand Master
Right chaps - time to spruce up those displays - and what better than a lovely bit of acrylic

Going to be developing a lot more of these but at the moment I have gone with the four cardback versioons - SW, ESB , ROTJ and POTF

Each one is a laser cut and engraved acrylic collection plaque. They are cut from 1/4" thick clear and black acrylic with polished edges.

I'm going to be putting these up on eBay @ £14.99 each (+£2.50 postage) but on here they will be £12.99 (+£2.50) postage

I will also be running a compeition from now until the 20th of March for everyone that purchases a plaque - with the winner getting their own personalised collection plaque

First up is the SW one

SAM_6956_zpskeo7hws8.jpg

I now have one without the 'New Hope' as well

SAM_7815_zpsmn00tuc6.jpg

ESB

SAM_6958_zpsp4nnd3ag.jpg

ROTJ

SAM_6960_zpslphfre6l.jpg

POTF

SAM_6961_zpsgypcfxlx.jpg

I also have some Logo'd ones

Kenner

SAM_7817_zpspb4i713d.jpg

Lili Ledy

SAM_7818_zpsvtnturdt.jpg

I also have some Palitoy ones - I am going to change the design over on this one as it is smaller than I wanted - however I have 6 of these that I will sell for £8.99

SAM_7816_zpspb2fwuda.jpg

Just to note, these are made over here in the US and not by GW Acrylics - however all of the beautiful cases that you see behind them are :wink:

TheGent

Jedi Master
These look really great, but I would avoid a display with a line like Episode IV: A new hope as star wars is the first of a three movie trilogy. :lol:

There are no six movies, that's the truth, but only from a certain point of view.

itfciain

Grand Master
TheGent said:
These look really great, but I would avoid a display with a line like Episode IV: A new hope as star wars is the first of a three movie trilogy. :lol:

There are no six movies, that's the truth, but only from a certain point of view.

I have already had the feedback on this and have requested one without it as well for future - so going to have both

itfciain

Grand Master
robpmarsh said:
They look great Iain....any news on ones with LED's that were mentioned before?

Neil is going to have a look at these for me - although I have to be a bit careful how much I ask him to do :lol:

itfciain

Grand Master
New plaques added - all coming over this week - couple of deals

1. Purchase at least one stand before the 21st March and you go into the draw - prize if your own personalized plaque

2. Buy 4 or more before the 21st March and get free postage

itfciain

Grand Master
One more day to order if you'd like to be entered into the draw for a personalized plaque :D

_Lee_

Sith Lord
Iain

Would there be any chance of a larger display containing all 3 movie titles, plus the Palitoy and Kenner logos??

I also think a Palitoy "the toys are here" plaque would look sweet.

itfciain

Grand Master
_Lee_ said:
Iain

Would there be any chance of a larger display containing all 3 movie titles, plus the Palitoy and Kenner logos??

I also think a Palitoy "the toys are here" plaque would look sweet.

Sure I could do the bottom one - not sure if there is a size limit but will ask the question

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom