FS :Brand new ROTJ Millennium Falcon

metroplex

Padawan
Up for sale is :

I will send pictures upon request, due to the lot of items it is better for me to send them via email.
OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

Millennium Falcon 1983/84 Rotj u.s Box Tatooine scene box.
Box is perfect, great graphics, corners no tape rips but someone has cut the pop out...otherwise perfect.
contents are unused and mint, bag was opened by me, but contents untouched ball and arm still sealed in bag.
Falcon is perfect unused with unnaplied stickers. Stickers have lost their stickness and were flying around inside the box, I have put them into a ziploc bag they are all here. Instructions are perfect with no scuffs or discoloration, absolutly mint in nrfb condition I had bought it as misb, but the tape has completly fall off on one side.
The other side is still factory sealed, box is really really beautiful.

375 gbp OBO
shipping will be 12 gbp fully insured and trackable via DHL

Dagobah Playset NRFB new contents 200gbp OBO

AT-AT Endor scene ROTJ MIB stickers applied but mint and unplayed, with all inserts etc. 250GBP OBO

Jabba the Hutt Dungeon POTF Version (green box/tan base) new and unplayed all papers etc stickers unapplied parts sealed in bag NO FIGURES INCLUDED 150gbp OBO

Luke Skywalker Battle Poncho mint with flawless Poncho, correct Belt and original black Palace Blaster
Price 65 gbp OBO

All figures are mint and they are looking light straight out of the package.

Shipping is included fully trackable all around the globe. Please pay via paypal friends and family or add 4% fees to the total.
Figures are shipping for free, vehicles and playset will be around 12 gbp to ship

Attachments

• DSC05898 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05898 (640x480).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 1,025
  • DSC05897 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05897 (640x480).jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 1,026
  • DSC05896 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05896 (640x480).jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,024
  • DSC05894 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05894 (640x480).jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 1,026
  • DSC05895 (640x480).jpg
    DSC05895 (640x480).jpg
    65 KB · Views: 1,025

metroplex

Padawan
Will do all requested pics at sunday, heavy to work in the week so don´t get the chance before sunday.
cheers carsten

hocky

Padawan
metroplex said:
Up for sale is :
Hello
Have sent you a pm about the falcon

I will send pictures upon request, due to the lot of items it is better for me to send them via email.
OPEN TO OFFERS!!!

Millennium Falcon 1983/84 Rotj u.s Box Tatooine scene box.
Box is perfect, great graphics, corners no tape rips but someone has cut the pop out...otherwise perfect.
contents are unused and mint, bag was opened by me, but contents untouched ball and arm still sealed in bag.
Falcon is perfect unused with unnaplied stickers. Stickers have lost their stickness and were flying around inside the box, I have put them into a ziploc bag they are all here. Instructions are perfect with no scuffs or discoloration, absolutly mint in nrfb condition I had bought it as misb, but the tape has completly fall off on one side.
The other side is still factory sealed, box is really really beautiful.

375 gbp OBO
shipping will be 12 gbp fully insured and trackable via DHL

Dagobah Playset NRFB new contents 200gbp OBO

AT-AT Endor scene ROTJ MIB stickers applied but mint and unplayed, with all inserts etc. 250GBP OBO

Jabba the Hutt Dungeon POTF Version (green box/tan base) new and unplayed all papers etc stickers unapplied parts sealed in bag NO FIGURES INCLUDED 150gbp OBO

Luke Skywalker Battle Poncho mint with flawless Poncho, correct Belt and original black Palace Blaster
Price 65 gbp OBO

All figures are mint and they are looking light straight out of the package.

Shipping is included fully trackable all around the globe. Please pay via paypal friends and family or add 4% fees to the total.
Figures are shipping for free, vehicles and playset will be around 12 gbp to ship

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom