FS/FT graded ROTJ MOC's

r2isamale

Padawan
H guys,

Found out that collecting graded MOC would take too much money and space. So looking to sell these nice pieces or trade them for high end loose graded figures.

If someone wants to take the lot I wont mind taking a loss on them. Probably paid too much anyway.

Cheers,

Christian

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    372.5 KB · Views: 1,657
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    339.5 KB · Views: 1,651
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.1 KB · Views: 1,651

r2isamale

Padawan
Yes just checking ebay what I paid.

I paid:

C-3 140

Vader 225

R2 260

Chewie 210

750 takes them all excl shipping from Denmark.

All except C-3 bought from the gentleman Martin at Danforths.

Sorry Joe, did not mean to break any rules. But I could not remember what I paid.

Joe

Grand Master
Please list prices asap. If you haven't listed them by this evening I'll have to delete this thread and you can open a new sales thread when you have some values in mind for your figures.

yoda

Sith Lord
TwistedMetal said:
Hi mate very interested in 3po when you get a price up.

Thanks

Hi was looking at him as well i am in 2 minds myself, are you going to take him? You got first say in early.

rhyfelyser

Jedi Knight
Supporter
I've no idea what the value of the Trilogo R2 is but both Chewie and Vader especially are IMHO way over priced. I think you over paid by quite a margin. Would be interested but not at those prices. Good luck with your sale.

r2isamale

Padawan
I might have overaid on some of them, but wanted to go with a reliable seller. Better safe than sorry.

I would rather sell them as a "lot" to save trips to the post-office. But if none are intersted in the lot in a couple of days I will of course sell them individually.

hocky

Padawan
What graded loose are you looking for?
I have a few loose graded and loose baggies graded.

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Some lovely figures there but as has been said, think you're really going to struggle at anywhere approaching those prices, I'm afraid. Although I understand you bought from a reputable dealer you need to understand that whoever buys them isn't buying from a reputable dealer, they're buying them from you (no disrespect meant).

Good luck with the sales.

r2isamale

Padawan
Hi Guys,

For trades would be interested in some baggies and loose graded figures 85+, Tie fighter pilot, X-wing Luke, Bespin Luke, Obi and Vader DT amongst others.

I might accept reasonable offers but will not reåly to redicoules ones :) I wont go lower on C-3 than what I paid for him.

Thanks,

Christian

lejackal

Grand Master
Christian,

I think all people want is a list of prices, high or otherwise. If you want offers might I don't think these are the droids we're looking for.

Other than that good luck with the sales

r2isamale

Padawan
Never sold these guys 900 Euros + shipping takes them all. Only selling together - hate the postoffice.

Cheers

Christian

lejackal

Grand Master
r2isamale said:
Never sold these guys 900 Euros + shipping takes them all. Only selling together - hate the postoffice.

Cheers

Christian

r2isamale said:
Yes just checking ebay what I paid.

I paid:

C-3 140

Vader 225

R2 260

Chewie 210

750 takes them all excl shipping from Denmark.

All except C-3 bought from the gentleman Martin at Danforths.

Sorry Joe, did not mean to break any rules. But I could not remember what I paid.
Have you added to the stuff that didn't sell previously or just put the price up?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom