SW/ESB/ROTJ Palitoy and some Kenner figures and vehicles for sale

Han Solo III

Padawan
Hi,

My name is Graham from Windsor, Berkshire and just found this site yesterday after finally retrieving my beloved collection from my parents ! I am and always will be a huge Star Wars fan (only the first 3 films though ;) ) I looked at eBay first but felt you guys know your stuff and although I am still in the process of logging everything I wanted to get started !

I have a large collection of 50+ figures and 7-8 vehicles for sale. All from 77-85 when I was a kid and majority have all been well looked after. I am trying to put pics up on here but get an error JPEG msg file to large. I've taken them from my iPad mini, any ideas what I'm doing wrong ? I'm kind of a Han Solo - hit it and hope it works kind of guy when it comes to technology ha ha !! I would like to chat to anyone interested in a bulk buy or in small lots. I've done my research and would say majority of figures are C7-8 with some even C9.

Thank you for your time. I'm only selling now because I will honest and say I need the money after car, washing machine and other things in the house died in the last few weeks !

Shaky_BobaFett

Padawan
Hi mate
Would love to see what u have as I am sure every one else on here does. I usually take things pictures on my iphone and then where it say attachments . If it doesn't work simply go to picture on your phone and edit it slightly in size ( only slightly just a tiny bit) and it then loads . Don't ask why be does work for me!
Everyone on here is as honest as can be and helpful so u come to the right place
Look forward to seeing it mate !

Han Solo III

Padawan
Thanks guys. Here's the first one - I have 25+ more though and not even got round to taking individual pics of figures yet except the two Skywalker SW 1977 Kenners !

image.jpg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 1,389

Han Solo III

Padawan
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    318.8 KB · Views: 1,374
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342 KB · Views: 1,377
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.2 KB · Views: 1,375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    283.1 KB · Views: 1,374

Han Solo III

Padawan
I have now posted all pics that I have taken today. I will try and take individual pics of each of the figures, 55 total. I also have a ESB Falcon boxed but missing a couple of bits and it has a snapped turret gun. Also have a ROTJ X-wing but box is badly torn and x wing although in good condition I am missing 3 of the 4 laser cannons. All my figures are C7-8 and some I would class as C9 but I'm no expert :roll:

Cazza

Staff member
Supporter
Good to see a lot of them have their weapons- this will add a lot to the value. The two weapons on the bottom right of the main pic are actually from the Brittains Space range, not Star Wars.

Han Solo III

Padawan
Thanks Cazza.

I took those two out of it after the pic as not on the Rebelscum weapons page and I didn't recognise them from all the years of playing with them all anyway but thanks for the info.
Any idea what the belt is from and the small silver tool like weapon (ratchet maybe) ? I had them both attached to Luke Skywalker Bespin fatigues but these are not shown as part of the original figure anywhere.
One last question, the blue/turquoise backpack that is attached to C3-PO (removable limbs) - any ideas ? There's a small orange creature inside that I have no idea where it came from !?? Will take a picture anyway Friday. I seem to remember Chewie with a back back for Yoda ??

Darthvaper

Youngling
The back pack is for Yoda and the belt seems to be from a last 17 Luke Skywalker which had the camo poncho although I can't see that figure in your collection, those belts on their own can fetch over £20 on eBay.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom