Selling area on the Death Star

Lindo

Sith Lord
Dunno if I have missed the point mate but what would someone be buying for $100 - $400 ? is it for you to put my name on a deathstar on your website? or will I get some mystical powers or something?

lejackal

Grand Master
This may as well star of.....Hello, I am a Nigerian General with access to many many diamonds and all I need is a small cash advance of 3,000,000 USD wired to my bank account :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bananski

• From $ 100 – Personal Certificate
• From $ 1,000 – Poster of Death Star model (A0 size)
• From $ 10 000 – Silver ring with an engraving and precious stone
• From $ 50 000 – Personalized Engraved Gold Medal
• From $ 100 000 – Large 3D Model of Death Star with engraved pedestal

All bonuses will be unique, they are only for those who buy a place on the Death Star.

lejackal

Grand Master
Never mind 10K for a silver ring how about 100K for sole ownership of your ring cause this sounds like people are going to get humped and I think you should get ****ed :twisted: 8)

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Section 8

Sith Lord
His prices are seriously cheap. The rest of you are not taking into account that his sales are based on the Zimbabwe Dollar.

Considering you can buy a $100 billion dollar note for £3.50 I'm not sure what all the fuss is about. Count me in. I'd like the quote "Deaf star init" printed on the inside in a wing dings font.

http://banknoteworld.com/shop/Zimbabwe-Currency/?gclid=CIHVodKOzsoCFYTnGwodEZgKPA

kingshearer

Jedi Master
Do you have Tatooine for sale? Love to reopen the cantina again after it closed down a few years ago as a result of the smoking ban.

x-pack

Grand Master
I will swap you the landing bay area (as seen in ROTJ when the Emperor comes to visit) for a room in my imaginary Tony Montanna 'Scarface' Mansion. It's done out in proper OTT 80's bling. I've made Elvira Hancock into a saucy maid who will clean your room twice a day for an extra 1000 Indian rupees which you can Paypal over to me :wink:

If anyone is interested I also have rooms at the Overlook Hotel and the Goonies house :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom