FS: Multi Packs

sidogboddy

Padawan
Hi

I have the following 3 multi packs for sale all prices inc RMSD Next Day and insured
Payment PPG or Paypal +4% or Bank Transfer

First is a ROTJ 3 pack factory sealed 71740 Darth, Emperor and Royal Guard £450.00

IMG_2524_zps8yexzakc.jpg
IMG_2525_zpssv8m67kf.jpg

2nd Factory Factory Sealed Montgomery Ward Mailer 48-62373 with Madine, Akbar and Boussh £450.00
IMG_2536_zpsh4dhpcpk.jpg
[/URLIMG_2537_zpsxyickv8m.jpg

3rd Split open at one end of tape only ROTJ 71710 Lando, Leia Organa and Luke Jedi £375.00IMG_2531_zpsgu4zfnil.jpg[/URL[URL=http://s1176.photobucket.com/user/Boddyboy/media/IMG_2530_zpsrzhetwyb.jpg.html]IMG_2530_zpsrzhetwyb.jpg

I hope images are showing if not can PM me for pictures or help me as I am new to this , I have bought quite a lot off here but not sold as yet

Many Thanks Simon

Frunkstar

Grand Master
A valuation for these was put up in a group I help admin, this was my reply -

Being sealed add's a little premium for some collectors as you know, the Wards – 48-62373 General Madine/Admiral Ackbar/Boushh – 3 Pack has been doing the rounds on ebay from more than one seller always sealed & at the 250 to 300 mark, but do not seem to have been selling at that for some reason, so maybe 220 to 250, there is one on ebay stateside at the mo at $499 but again its not selling, I paid 235 GBP for mine, the other 2 are also easier to get ROTJ packs & both do come up sealed now & then, one of the emperor packs just went for a best offer under $200 so I assume between 150 & 180 USD, it was open & had a little damage & I bloody missed it ahhhrrr! as I still need that one myself, another went for $345 a couple of weeks back & another for a little less, so I'd say about 200GBP maybe up to 300 on a good day as its a pretty common pack that crops up frequently, the last one is also fairly common & a similar one also sealed just went for 249GBP but with ackbar/madine & rebel commander but its IMO about the same rarity & value as this pack, so all in all I'd say your friend would be looking at 700 to 850 on the 3, saying that a really common 3 pack just sold for an insane sum a few days back so who can be sure in today's climate but that's my take

sidogboddy

Padawan
Thanks for the valuations all prices quoted are flexible and even very flexible I was going on a recent price off here for a similar pack that sold at £425.00 but to be fair I wouldn't really know that it sold for that .
Hope this helps and as said before always open to offers or trades on any of the packs

Thanks Simon

sidogboddy

Padawan
You can always make me an offer , to be fair would much rather sell to someone on here than through eBay you literally cannot offend me send me a fair offer and let's go from there

lejackal

Grand Master
Frunkstar said:
A valuation for these was put up in a group I help admin, this was my reply -

Being sealed add's a little premium for some collectors as you know, the Wards – 48-62373 General Madine/Admiral Ackbar/Boushh – 3 Pack has been doing the rounds on ebay from more than one seller always sealed & at the 250 to 300 mark, but do not seem to have been selling at that for some reason, so maybe 220 to 250, there is one on ebay stateside at the mo at $499 but again its not selling, I paid 235 GBP for mine, the other 2 are also easier to get ROTJ packs & both do come up sealed now & then, one of the emperor packs just went for a best offer under $200 so I assume between 150 & 180 USD, it was open & had a little damage & I bloody missed it ahhhrrr! as I still need that one myself, another went for $345 a couple of weeks back & another for a little less, so I'd say about 200GBP maybe up to 300 on a good day as its a pretty common pack that crops up frequently, the last one is also fairly common & a similar one also sealed just went for 249GBP but with ackbar/madine & rebel commander but its IMO about the same rarity & value as this pack, so all in all I'd say your friend would be looking at 700 to 850 on the 3, saying that a really common 3 pack just sold for an insane sum a few days back so who can be sure in today's climate but that's my take
And the accuracy of these valuations proves once again you truly are king of the baggies

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom