GW Acrylic Pre-Orders - Collection from Farthest From

Christian

Jedi Master
Hello Everyone,

It is with regret that due to a prior family commitment I personally will not be able to attend Farthest From on 24th April. Anyway, now that the cheering has died down :p, I am delighted to say that GW Acrylic will still be present and that the stand will be manned (loose term :wink: ) by Jamie (Fuzzybuzzytoys) - my sincere thanks to Jamie for the help.

If you would like to pre-order any cases etc for collection at the show please email me ASAP: [email protected]

Jamie will have a limited amount of stock available to buy on the day but the best way to ensure you get what you want is to pre-order and collect.

Current stock list: http://starwarsforum.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=17520

As you can see unfortunately we are sold out of the standard MOC cases (ADC-11) and DELTOF steps (ADS-31). Good news is that a very large stock shipment is due in end of May/start of June - I am also encouraging pre-orders on these items due to popularity and delivery of these orders will be prioritised once the stock arrives.

As ever many many thanks to everyone who continues to support this venture - exciting times are ahead and what this space for a BIG announcement soon...

Best regards,
Christian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom