Micro Collection, Die Casts, ESB promo

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
MIB unused HOTH TURRET DEFENSE. £50 posted in the UK SOLD

DSCN2416.jpg

DSCN2417.jpg

Stunning HTF ESB issue of the die cast Falcon. Perfectly sealed, box is excellent complete with display case. Just a small amount of wear, see photos, otherwise an excellent example of a hard to find item. £195 posted in the UK.

DSCN2418.jpg

DSCN2419.jpg

DSCN2420.jpg

DSCN2422.jpg

DSCN2423.jpg

DSCN2421.jpg

Empire Strikes Back Ralph McQuarrie portfolio. These were sent to press and cinema owners prior to the release of ESB. Some were also available from the Official Fan Club. They are notoriously hard to find complete with the medallion and outer cardboard envelope. This is all there although there is damage from where the medallion was taken off. Stunning piece. £75 posted in the UK.

DSCN2425.jpg

DSCN2427.jpg

DSCN2428.jpg

DSCN2429.jpg

SublevelStudios

Sith Lord
Would like to sell as a lot if poss mate as I don't have the time (or can be bothered) to box up stuff separately. Just want shot in one go if I can. If that changes I will let you know.

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mr. Tie said:
Pm sent, no reply after days and days... :evil:

Seems strange to me as mark's pretty on the ball and sent out a few figures to me here in the US that arrived yesterday, I'm thinking he may have missed it by accident so maybe send another PM as he's a great seller?

Ian

Palifan

Sith Lord
Mr. Tie said:
SublevelStudios said:
Mr. Tie said:
Pm sent, no reply after days and days... :evil:

My apologies, I meant to answer and forgot, sorry.

The items you were interested in are sold.

Great seller? :cry:

Sometimes things can slip through the cracks, it can happen to any of us but sorry to hear the items are no longer available.

Ian

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom