Star Wars 8 crew jacket

Bmm

Youngling
Hi
I was lead carpenter on VIII and have a rare 1/200 storm tech crew jacket for sale
First sensible offer will secure
It is size large

ScruffyLookingNH

Sith Lord
Supporter
Hello mate and welcome to the Forum. Would love to hear some of your tales about working on EP. VIII.

We don't have many rules on the Forum, but pretty much all are around selling items. The most important one here is price: if you want a price for an item ask for it. If you want a best off/auction type thing, best you head on to eBay that specializes in that form of selling.

There a number of crew collectors here who would love your jacket and pay good money, but please post a price and pictures.

Bmm

Youngling
IMG_1295.JPG
Hi guys I am well known in the industry and would prefer to chat privately as production regularly read these forums. But in this case the jacket is the standard crew jacket and I was presented it three weeks ago I want 400/500 for the jacket it is a storm tech with the emblem on the arm

Bmm

Youngling
I want absolute anonymity whilst on here guys and I'd appreciate your help with that

Mr-shifter

Sith Lord
Hi friend,

Don't worry about anonymity. No one here knows who you are.

There are quite a few guys on this forum who would love to buy this and you would be fine chatting with them about what you have been up to. Quite a few people who would rather get the opportunity to chat about what you have seen and done rather than cause you grief with your employer.

Good luck with this.

Bmm

Youngling
Thanks
I won't go into detail about what I did until after the film is released so not to jeopardise my position on a new Disney production in the new year but be assured Disneys people have read your thread and are fully aware of content from it. I had a major input and approached the forum as I'd like to see it go to someone who would appreciate the item not profit from it

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom