Large Vintage SW collection + some new - everything must go!

A

Anonymous

Me and my husband used to trade vintage SW stuff at fairs for a number of years, keeping some of the better items for our own collection. However, we ceased trading about 5 years ago and basically everything has been sealed in storage since then. However, the time has come for us to sell them, as we need the space and the money more than we need the items. We've sold off the carded and all our duplicate loose figures, but that still leaves a big amount of boxed items, and some of the playsets and other loose items, which I will list below.

I'm an eBay trader with over 1700 trades under my belt, and you are welcome to check me out (teg-mim) or send me a message via eBay, as I'm aware that you don't know me, and some of these items are worth fairly large amounts of money. However, I think eBay are blood-sucking leeches and if I can sell items without them I'd much rather do so (it doesn't help that after 10 years trading with 100% positive feedback some crystal-collector decided that feedback extortion was the way to go when I wouldn't give a refund AND let her keep the item and ruined my record, and eBay have removed seller's rights to leave a neg). So, I'm posting them here in the hope that I can sell them to real collectors (rather than kids on eBay, or large dealers who buy to re-sell).

Here is a photo of some of it, just to give a flavour of what I have to sell:
SW.jpg

Anyway, up for sale are:

Imperial Shuttle, boxed (no inserts but the box is very good and contains instructions)
POTF boxed Tattoine Skiff (no inserts but box is good)
SW boxed Dewback (box good, with inserts, but glue on box join undone)
US Boxed Sealed Sy Snootles and Rebo band without Sy (this was a production line error, its never been opened)
Jedi boxed Tie Interceptor (box a bit tatty, no inserts)
Jedi boxed Y-wing (box fair, no inserts)
Droids boxed A-Wing Fighter (good box, with inserts)
Jedi boxed B-wing fighter (good box, with inserts, items inside still sealed in baggies)
SW boxed Imperial Transporter (one flap on box has broken off at crease, but has inserts)
Jedi boxed Ewok assualt catapault (good box, no inserts)
Jedi boxed Tripod Laser Cannon (good box, with inserts)
ESB boxed Tripod Laser Cannon (good box, with inserts)
ESB boxed Vehicle Maintenance Energiser (fairly good box, no inserts)
Jedi boxed Speederbike (fair box, no inserts)
US boxed Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band (complete, but blister is yellowed and box has a split)
Jedi European Sy Snootles and the Rebo Band (good box and all items bagged internally)
SW boxed Remote Controlled R2D2 (box is a bit tatty, and although it works electronically, something seems to need adjusting in one leg)

The following are loose complete items:
AT-AT
Millenium Falcon
Ewok treehouse playset
Mos Eisley Playset
AT-ST *2 (one a little yellowed)
X-wing
Snowspeeder
Wompa *3
Rancor *2
Tauntaun *3 (two closed belly, one with good reins, one with damaged reins, one open belly with good reins)
Dewback*2 (one naked, one with broken reins)
White Tie Fighter *2
Blue Tie Fighter
Tie Interceptor
US Death Star segment play set
B-wing fighter
Y-wing fighter
Speeder bike
Laser tripod cannon *2
X-wing blast damage (canopy is slightly bent)
X-wing
Star Destroyer (the cut-away one)
X-wing with noise effects
Radar defence
Cloud Car
Sandcrawler playset
Jabba the Hutt playset with plinth and Salacious
Remote Control Jawa Sandcrawler (working, but needs batteries)
Slave One
All the mini-rigs
Dagobah playset (loose)
Both Hoth playsets (loose)
Landspeeder

Also, other items:
Luke and Leia original 12 inch figures (fair condition)
Jawa from original 12" series (with cape, no gun)
R2D2 with death star plans inside from original 12" series
C3PO from original 12" series
Storm Trooper from original 12" series

Two SW boxed jigsaws ("C2PO and R2D2" pictured in the desert, and Obi Wan, Luke and the Droids "Entering the City" in their landspeeder).
Four boxed board games (SW: Escape the Death Star, SW: the Adventures of R2D2, SW: Destroy the Death Star, ESB: Hoth Ice Planet Adventure Game) All are complete, except for one counter from Hoth.

First 2 display stand, with backing card and name labels (the one where you can click on the small figures and rotate them)
SW figure case (complete in good condition, with stickers)
ROTJ (complete in good condition, with index card and stickers)
Darth Vader's head shape carry case
Han Solo Gun*2 (full size plastic toy)
ROTJ poster of figures
ESB mix and match story book
Chewie and Yoda vintage pencil toppers (very good condition)

And modern stuff (boxed and mint, of course):
atat
awing
bantha
bwing
8 different cinema scenes
dewback
emperor and royal guard 12" double pack
interceptor
max rebo band
princess leia hoth 12"
sandperson 12"
sith speeder
slave1
luke and leia speeder packs
star destroyer (airfix type kit)
sw escape the death star game
taunton
tie fighter
12" stormtrooper room alarm (loose)
12" darth vader money bank (boxed)
several hundred CCG cards
Darth Maul puzzle
Darth Maul Rubic head
Calendar cards
two different small sandcrawler toys, an a-wing, a snowspeeder
some fabric bags in the shape of heads of characters, still sealed in plastic bags
Watto plushy
SW lego mini sets: AT-ST and snowspeeder, X-wing and Tie Advanced *2, Millenium falcon, ATAT
SW lego: Tusken Raider encounter

I'm looking for best offers for individual items or sensible offers for the full collection. Items can be viewed at Milton Keynes, and collected by the purchaser if you pay cash. Or, with advance payment via bank transfer (or another agreed method) can be delivered by courier for £10 per large box to anwhere in the UK. As seasoned traders, we package things properly. Normally we wrap the item in bubble wrap and then put it in a larger box nestled in poly beans or shredded paper. Insurance from my courier is £2.50 per £100 value, without this items go at buyer's risk.

I won't put up loads of pictures, but if you want a pic of something specific that you are seriously considering buying, I'm happy to email you one. I'm contactable by PM, or by email at [email protected] - the sooner the better!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom