Han Solo pistol 1977

Dsulzy

I'm curious as to the value of a 1977 Han Solo pistol still in the box and wrapped with cellophane? It's the pistol that makes sounds when the trigger is pulled. Any ideas as to its value?

kingshearer

Jedi Master
I would stick it on ebay and watch it fly. A factory sealed example has to be worth £500+
My guess would be that a Palitoy badged one would be worth more than the Kenner version.

pmsbull

Jedi Master
kingshearer said:
I would stick it on ebay and watch it fly. A factory sealed example has to be worth £500+
My guess would be that a Palitoy badged one would be worth more than the Kenner version.

Comments like that are why everyone thinks anything SW makes them pots of gold - and exactly why forums like this are quiet now.

The true value of that piece is NOWHERE near what you said.

The community wants people to get a fair price for their items, and the BEST place to do that is on these forums.

The item NEVER came wrapped in cellophane and that would in fact LOWER it's value as over time it will leave residue on the box or even melt
on to it. The original poster needs to enter the item with clear pictures in the valuation thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Latest posts

Top Bottom